Page 184 of 243 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Exactly. She also has accomplishments done by herself like being a Pulitzer Prize winner and becoming a Female Fury.
    What I liked about that issue is that Lois wasn't given powers to defeat the Furies. It's stated in the story that Apokolips is dying slowly, so they all have to find a way to survive, together.

Last edited by TomariS; 03-21-2019 at 01:38 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

But she had to fight to protect her family...

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

From LnC 3x11:

Lois is awesome Not because she can fight like WW, she's a great character because she is a very smart and capable woman who fights for truth and justice with her investigative talents. She's a very confident woman who isn't afraid to fight for what's right. Clark knows this and loves her for it.

Part 2 of the gifset:

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Lois is awesome Not because she can fight like **, she's a great character because she is a very smart and capable woman who fights for truth and justice with her investigative talents. She's a very confident woman who isn't afraid to fight for what's right. Clark knows this and loves her for it.
    Well, having a basic training (self-defense) is part of Lois' character depending on the version. Don't worry, she's not trying to be like someone else. ^_^ She has to be able (and always has been) to protect herself and her loved ones at one point. And like I said before, with or without powers, what matters (to me of course) is how the character is written.

Super Family fan cast, woohoo! (*o*)

Last edited by TomariS; 03-21-2019 at 05:07 PM.

New gifset:

Superman: Fighting Bullies and Damaging Property Since 1938

Go Clark! Part 2...

Being universally consistent again:

Last part...

Clois from S4 of Smallville...

First gif: when Clark is innocent, but he knows he's in trouble!

Part 3:

More DESPOP art!!

Superman meets Lois Lane 1938

by DESPOP

So beautiful as always!

Last edited by TomariS; 03-22-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Just a reminder - this is an appreciation thread for SM + Lois. Debates/discussions regarding Lois' capability as an action hero (which she is ) don't belong here. A bunch of messages were moved over to the Bendis thread.

GF
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!