Page 185 of 243 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3638

New compilation of Clois kisses! >=}

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Part 2:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

And a gifset of MoS (love the colors, so pretty! )

Last edited by TomariS; 03-22-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Part 2:

Part 3...

I especially loved that the purple color was used in the scene with Lois (and her future father-in-law)

Incredible Member

101 ways to traumatized Jon

Last edited by cookies; 03-22-2019 at 02:00 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

i want Clark's Daily Planet shirt sfm!
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    101 ways to traumatized Jon

Our poor baby Jon! I think we as fans deserved to see him grow up before our eyes (no sudden "aging up"). All the experiences he missed...and his parents weren't with him. TT^TT

Incredible Member

“When I’m with her, I forget my own. I love her. I love. She makes me... human? No I can’t be that. But she does make me a man. I’m a man who can fly. But it’s this woman who sweeps me off my feet.”

Incredible Member

yellow roses for your besties.

colorful flowers for your sweetheart.

red roses for the love of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    “When I’m with her, I forget my own. I love her. I love. She makes me... human? No I can’t be that. But she does make me a man. I’m a man who can fly. But it’s this woman who sweeps me off my feet.”
    The best part is that this panel was so iconic with Clois, that most fans had no problem identifying that there was a "copy".

Last edited by TomariS; 03-22-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Our poor baby Jon! I think we as fans deserved to see him grow up before our eyes (no sudden "aging up"). All the experiences he missed...and his parents weren't with him. TT^TT
    maybe Bendis will bring Jon to the nearest black hole to de-age him soon.
    T___T poor clois. no parents should going through that.

Incredible Member

I was hoping to give you another gift for your birthday. After work, Lois… Oh, this is a really good gift, Clark…Just the way you like it. – Superman/Batman #15

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane

Incredible Member

there's no other woman like Lois Lane Kent. this is why Clark/Superman/Kal El will choose her over and over again. we dont need to explain it in 2000 words or more XD