Page 186 of 243 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 3638
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    there's no other woman like Lois Lane Kent. this is why Clark/Superman/Kal El will choose her over and over again. we dont need to explain it in 2000 words or more XD

Could someone tell me where this is from?
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    The best part is that this panel was so iconic with Clois, that most fans had no problem identifying that there was a "copy".

Well, not just this image but those writers copying Lois's personalities and job to give to superman "love interest" during that era which I find very funny and desperate at the same time. They were really trying hard and out of ideas really fast lol. I guess superman's life is dull without Lois huh? XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

there's no other woman like Lois Lane Kent. this is why Clark/Superman/Kal El will choose her over and over again. we dont need to explain it in 2000 words or more XD

She knows her man! And I have no doubt Clark will love being "busy" with Lois. >=P

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Sure! If I remember correctly, it's from Superman/Batman #54.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

I'd like to know as well. It looks like Rags Morales and from the context maybe the One Year Later or 52 series post Infinite Crisis.

I was hoping to give you another gift for your birthday. After work, Lois… Oh, this is a really good gift, Clark…Just the way you like it. – Superman/Batman #15

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane
    Lois had the best ideas to celebrate Clark's birthday. And he was like: "I suppose I could keep Bruce waiting a little longer..."
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Sure! If I remember correctly, it's from Superman/Batman #54.
    Thank you very much!
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Last edited by MeGrimlock420; 03-22-2019 at 04:12 PM.

Thank you very much!
    No problem. Hope it helped. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post

Heartbreaking moment for Lois and Clark. Just seeing how much they love their little boy, is amazing. TT^TT
    Last edited by TomariS; 03-22-2019 at 08:25 PM.

And speaking of Jon...Scott Snyder's tweet:

Jorge Jimenez' post:

yellow roses for your besties.

colorful flowers for your sweetheart.

red roses for the love of your life.
    The flowers change as their relationship progress, and they go from partners, to friends, to lovers. ^_^

More of the hug project:

More panels from the comics:

Part 2:

Incredible Member

And speaking of Jon...Scott Snyder's tweet:

' post:

Awwnn.. Look at this father son duo❤ Jorge Jimenez is one of my favorite superman artists. His artworks just mind blowing! I can't wait for JL #24!
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19