Page 190 of 243 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3638
    Incredible Member

credit to wlois
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Between this version and the final Snyder/Whedon's Frankenstein version, all I got to say is that "Justice League" was doomed from the beginning.

The only thing I still don't understand is why the poor, harmless ring scene had to go...
    right! you can make interesting fun JL movie without making Superman an evil warlord and Lois need to die to achieve it. evil sad depressing Superman is not what the fans want to see on screen because this is not his character.
    the only thing im grateful for Zack Snyder was "you're my world" lines because im sucker for sappy romantic lines in movies lol
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Best description ever!

A) Robert DEFINITELY thinks Lois and Clark were both late to work because they were off having sex.

B) Clark…superspeed kisses are not helpful to Lois while she is being yelled at by her boss…

Superman Vol 2 58: “Fangs of the Bloodhounds”
    Last edited by TomariS; 03-25-2019 at 05:57 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Beautiful scene...but interrupted again when they were going for a kiss! =(

Last edited by TomariS; 03-25-2019 at 05:58 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    "ZACK SNYDER straight up said that DARKSEID Boom tubes into the Batcave TO KILL LOIS which starts the chain of events that we see in the Knightmare Sequence in BVS!

https://twitter.com/ZayyanFarooqi/st...319309824?s=19
    This dude was at some convention with Zack as one of the speakers.

Here's the article and a clip of the convention https://comicbook.com/dc/amp/2019/03...mpression=true
    -_____--
    Stap killing Lois to advance your Superman plot kudasaii
    I'm with you on that one. To me, that warning from Barry in BvS and Lois being safe was like "yay! horrible future avoided!" but now I'm like...

Last edited by TomariS; 03-25-2019 at 06:11 PM.

Jimmy cblocked clois yet again...

The sad thing to say is that apparently the way lots of versions of clois get interrupted when things are getting "interesting", is universally consistent as well (not with Jimmy but with other characters having a really bad timing).

credit to wlois
    And besides the conclusion of Jimmy having a clois radar, the only thing missing would be Jimmy spying on them. I swear he has the worst timing in the world, in LnC! XD

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Best description ever!

That superspeed kiss, I wonder how it feels like. Must feel like a slap on the face because he done it in super speed Xd

Incredible Member

"I will not dishonor my wife over you" And that's because they know each other (and their relationship) better than anyone else.
    This! Superman would never dishonor Lois's memory like that. Not a big fan of Injustice but in Injustice, I can understand why he went nuts because Lois and their baby died by his own hand(with Joker evil plan or what not) knowing the person you loved the most died because of you is traumatized af. Anyone will snapped. But Zack want to kill her in JL seems like a lazy writing imo. I know he going to correct that when Batman and Cyborg sending Flash back in time. Idk, with this plot, Lois going to be his weakness instead of his strength.
    And why Superman blaming Batman for? Lois is not his responsibility? I'm confused lol
    Last edited by cookies; 03-26-2019 at 12:00 AM.

Incredible Member

And besides the conclusion of Jimmy having a clois radar, the only thing missing would be Jimmy spying on them. I swear he has the worst timing in the world, in LnC! XD
    Thankfully there's no JL in L&C because Batman and the rest will bother him every 3 minutes and watch their tender moments on those giant screens at Hall of Justice. Imagine that lol.
    Last edited by cookies; 03-25-2019 at 11:39 PM.

From LnC 1x13:

And the final part: