Page 192 of 243 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3638

So Adventures of Superman #638 by Greg Rucka and Matthew Clark remains one of my favorite single issues of Superman. It's a great read even on its own and Matthew Clark is one of my favorite Superman artist and it shows here as his art switches styles and it's all gorgeous. If you want a preview of Rucka's Lois Lane book might be like, this run is probably as close as you can get.

This just exemplifies the characters of Lois and Clark for me:

02.jpg

and Mxy's words here can almost sum up their journey through the New 52 and Rebirth

10.jpg

And it has Lois and Lara in the style of Bill Waterson:

05.jpg

Just a great issue, with a lot of great moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    So Adventures of Superman #638 by Greg Rucka and Matthew Clark remains one of my favorite single issues of Superman. It's a great read even on its own and Matthew Clark is one of my favorite Superman artist and it shows here as his art switches styles and it's all gorgeous. If you want a preview of Rucka's Lois Lane book might be like, this run is probably as close as you can get.

02.jpg

and Mxy's words here can almost sum up their journey through the New 52 and Rebirth

10.jpg

05.jpg

They live in hope, indeed. And now they have a son and he's canon. ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    I love all of this aside from Jon's limited powers and I kinda want Damian in this book not this imposter Ian kid lol joking. I still hoping for animated series of super sons one day because they have so much potential.
    Well the DC Comics reddit had an AMA session with mr. Tomasi, and the amount of fans suggesting a Super Sons animated series is overwhelming.

Last edited by TomariS; 03-27-2019 at 01:14 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

here's a great Superman liveaction idea
    One of my fave scenes from the L&C book. We need more scenes like this with the Super Family!

credit loisandclark
    Hahaha! I hope they weren't interrupted. Actually judging by the gifs...I wonder if Lois was the one who "stopped" the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Well the DC Comics reddit had an AMA session with mr. Tomasi, and the amount of fans suggesting a Super Sons animated series is overwhelming.

Hopefully WB will look at the response and make an animated series.

sexual tension level: cois during stakeout.

Very intimate. I wonder if they were "just friends" at this point of the series.

domestic clois is my favorite besides reporting team clois.

In the last pic (Smallville S11) Lois is Clark's personal human blanket. So adorable! She's draped all over him. Or maybe she likes...to be on top. >=}

nice mental image Lois.. XD i feel your pain mr.hubby
    "I'm trying not to get really upset about this." "That's not helping, Sweetie." Hahaha, poor Clark. But YAY! because our Power Couple spoilers:
    is going undercover, woohoo!
    end of spoilers

New gifset:

Lois & Supes confirmed to appear on "Batman: Hush":

The film brings back many DC Universe Original Movie veterans, including Jason O’Mara, who reprises the role of Batman. O’Mara is joined by Jennifer Morrison as Selina Kyle, Jerry O’Connell as Superman, Rebecca Romijn as Lois Lane, Rainn Wilson as Lex Luthor, Sean Maher as Nightwing, Bruce Thomas as Jim Gordon, Stuart Allan as Damian Wayne, and James Garrett as Alfred.
    Source: IGN.

I hope they actually extend Lois' part in it (maybe throw in some interaction between her and Selina).
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

02.jpg

10.jpg

05.jpg

Oh, it reminds me that Matthew Clark recently shared this marvelous drawing of Lara Lane-Kent:

It’s funny. Spent the NYE at the Ruckas and was doodling this on the cintiq. I wrote down the tag line ‘ She has her fathers hair, and her mother’s height’ it’s nice she had a tiny impact in the Superman lore
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Oh, it reminds me that Matthew Clark recently shared this marvelous drawing of Lara Lane-Kent:

That post was actually the motivation for mine. Given that Rucka and Bendis seemed to have been coordinating a lot on Superman and Lois Lane, I'm actually thinking that that is Clark's Lara in the flash forwards.

I'm trying to get a Lois & Clark commission from Clark lined up, I have an extra blank Action Comics 1000 cover. Got to connect with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

One Superman Daughter would have been something wonderful.. Similar to her mother and with her father powers.. You can relate her with both.

Even with one Superman daughter as Supergirl Kara could have been one Superwoman..

Coming soon in Justice League:

Via @Ssnyder1835.
    Last edited by Jon11; 03-27-2019 at 08:19 PM.