Page 199 of 243 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3638
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    OMG. Can't wait! I've noticed that the issue with the double date was really popular (and well liked) among fans. Thanks for the info!

That issue popstar everywhere lol. It was such a fun light heart story and really interesting human story.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    That issue popstar everywhere lol. It was such a fun light heart story and really interesting human story.
    Yup. I remember seeing fans asking TK if there would be more stories with the Power Couples. ^_^

the last episode of Superman the Animated series.

Don't worry Supes, Lois is your strength and she trusts you.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

Hahaha! That would be a bit awkward. But as this story is of no consequence to the current continuity (as far as we know)...we definitely have to consider it as an Elseworlds, when it comes to the clois content (if there's any).

I got this feeling this going to be his continuation or pre dark night. Yup.. This is not our superman
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

credit to waynesoldstuff

see why Lois is important to Superman and his lore?
    "One person at a time." She knows him better than anyone. ^_^

I got this feeling this going to be his continuation or pre dark night. Yup.. This is not our superman
    Sadly, I think he never was. Same reason why I don't have any expectations (or interest) when it comes to Lois' character and the clois relationship.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

[I][B]

Sadly, I think he never was. Same reason why I don't have any expectations (or interest) when it comes to Lois' character and the clois relationship.
    He going to butchered Lois's character in this book to make his favorite female character shine because as far as he concern, regular human don't deserve love from superhuman. I'm speaking hypothetically because it seems to me this book going to be his dark night origin book. if he need to apologized after his character assassination of superman in his dark knight trilogy, he got no business writhing superman origin. some one pls tell Miller that Clark Kent is not Bruce Wayne pls. Clark model his life after the Kents and witness their love for each other and wanting that kind of love for himself. im ok with him dating around before Lois but pls dont turn him like some kind of desperate casanova because this is not his character.
    Last edited by cookies; 04-01-2019 at 04:25 AM.

Incredible Member

"One person at a time." She knows him better than anyone. ^_^
    this is the deal with Lois, she was the first human that accepted Superman, this super being that can destroy us in seconds with no prejudice. Pa and Ma Kent found him when he was just a vulnerable baby, his childhood friends like Lana and Pate knows about his powers after becoming friends with him for years. but Lois first meeting with him(minus the Daily Planet introduction) as Superman the alien and she knows he's here to help and not to enslave human race. im sure governments of the word have nuclear warheads pointing at his direction when he made his debut with that primary colors outfit showing his superhuman strength, shoot laser from his eyes, can freeze freaking lake with his breath.

Last edited by cookies; 04-01-2019 at 04:47 AM.

Incredible Member

this 3 images per post really frustrating tho..T^^^T

Incredible Member

i miss this family in my comic book! TT_____TT

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

adult content ahead, children under 9 pls cover your eyes.

Incredible Member

cblocked again on their honeymoon night XD

From Superman Vol 2 #64: “Metropolis Mailbag”:

Part 2: