Page 203 of 243 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3638
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Midtown Comics Exclusive DCeased #1 variant cover by Inhyuk Lee:

This looks really cool! Yeah Lois! Eat your man up... literally XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    I remember that episode. Really sad for Lois to witness what happened to a Clark without his Lois. =(
    Thankfully, H.G. Wells was on the case to correct that. I like to think they found his Lois so he won't be alone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    This looks really cool! Yeah Lois! Eat your man up... literally XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I see Taylor is letting Lois get him back for Injustice! Nice zombified play on the iconic Death of Superman moment though. Might have to pick this one up.
    Hahaha! True. Let's hope she's not pregnant like in Injustice...

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

One way to win Lois' heart...chinese takeout!!

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

And part 4:

Incredible Member

Hahaha! True. Let's hope she's not pregnant like in Injustice...

i hope one day Tom can write clois story without the monster element in it lol im following him on Twitter and he seems like a clois supporter(he's a hardcore clois shipper tbh) he gets clois relationship and their individual character but he loves the dramatic storyline XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

you know the man is in love with you when he look at you adoringly while you're busy stuffing your mouth with food.
    he was so extra going to China for take out XD

Incredible Member

I remember that episode. Really sad for Lois to witness what happened to a Clark without his Lois. =(
    alt Clark said this to Clark in season 4. you poor baby..

Incredible Member

Remember...heroes can't have any form of happiness in their lives. They even had a "list" of things that had to go, and one of those was Superman's marriage. That's why the N52 existed.

not everyone is Batman
    his marriage and family makes him a much greater hero because he's fighting for them too. Lois and Jon is his present and future. Superman as a loving husband and a doting father was his biggest character development since 1938.

Incredible Member

i love watching them being domestic.
    ok..Lois almost burn down the house doing domestic stuff XD

Incredible Member

talking about their future children while cleaning the kitchen is much better storyline than fighting obscure space monster.

Incredible Member