Page 204 of 243 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    i hope one day Tom can write clois story without the monster element in it lol im following him on Twitter and he seems like a clois supporter(he's a hardcore clois shipper tbh) he gets clois relationship and their individual character but he loves the dramatic storyline XD
    Well, we had a wonderful little story with Clark's "dream" in Injustice (marriage and their daughter Lara)...so he definitely knows how to write clois.

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

alt Clark said this to Clark in season 4. you poor baby..

"If my Lois had lived, my world would be a better place. Especially for me." Yup, they're incomplete without each other..
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

not everyone is Batman
    his marriage and family makes him a much greater hero because he's fighting for them too. Lois and Jon is his present and future. Superman as a loving husband and a doting father was his biggest character development since 1938.
    Well, after decades of DC going "one step forward, 2 steps back" with the relationship, erasing and/or ignoring all the times they were married, and doing the same to their multiple kids -in the canon of that time-, this certainly is a refreshing development. Especially because their son Jon now has his own fan base and his presence goes beyond the comics.
    Last edited by TomariS; 04-03-2019 at 12:27 PM.

i love watching them being domestic.
    ok..Lois almost burn down the house doing domestic stuff XD

I love their interactions here. Lois' cooking skills are dangerous! =P

talking about their future children while cleaning the kitchen is much better storyline than fighting obscure space monster.

You'll be amazing parents! Sadly your version wasn't allowed to have kids. =(

They were so happy with the idea! Breaks my heart. TT^TT

Astonishing Member

This was definitely sad. I dreaded watching it all over again knowing how painful it was they couldn't have children of their own.

I'm glad that's no longer an issue because Jon is here.

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Looking forward to a new story with clois and batcat. I have no doubt it will be great, or at least it'll have the vibe of the past issues!
    Last edited by TomariS; 04-03-2019 at 04:16 PM.

From LnC S01E13:

And part 3: Aww, Clark is so sweet!

"Iconic."

Part 2:

Two new songs!

Lois Lane (8-Bit Remix)