Page 207 of 243 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3638
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

And part 5: interrupted again!!

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Multiverse clois <3
    Another great song for a great couple. Loved all the parallels with all the versions!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    https://nerdist.com/article/catwoman...iew-dc-comics/

Fun preview of Batman #68 that is a "Knightmare" of Selina and Bruce respective bachelor and bachelorette parties with Lois & Clark. Again, this is part of Batman's "Knightmare" story arc, so it's probably going to end horribly, but starts off pretty fun! Lois abusing her privileges at the Fortress of Solitude and given the bachelorette party theme, those Superman robots are probably going to be put to some questionable use! Great art by Amanda Connor.

Thanks for this funny preview.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    https://nerdist.com/article/catwoman...iew-dc-comics/

Fun preview of Batman #68 that is a "Knightmare" of Selina and Bruce respective bachelor and bachelorette parties with Lois & Clark. Again, this is part of Batman's "Knightmare" story arc, so it's probably going to end horribly, but starts off pretty fun! Lois abusing her privileges at the Fortress of Solitude and given the bachelorette party theme, those Superman robots are probably going to be put to some questionable use! Great art by Amanda Connor.

can Tom King write the whole book without the nightmare part? T___T
    Lois and Selina got so wasted(i bet they went to 6 strip club) and breaking into Fortress of Solitude with Kara help. Clark and Bruce being dads having bachelor soup party...i love these fanfic tropes! it was a fun read and i need more.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

oh.. i forgot. here's the part Lois and Selina got so wasted and Kara is helping them breaking in lol
    Superman and Batman, pls come collect your woman XD

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Astonishing Member

Am I to assume this happens before MoS because the FoS is now into the Bermuda, not the Arctic North. Or is it part of the knightmare?

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Am I to assume this happens before MoS because the FoS is now into the Bermuda, not the Arctic North. Or is it part of the knightmare?
    It’s part of the Knightmares storyline, so it’s all in Bruce’s head. Hopefully more of a “what could have been” type nightmare as opposed to a something horrible happens nightmare.

DCeased #1 preview:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Source: AIPT!.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

WTF... Why I think that both guys have like between 15-17 years here?

Is like forgetting Bendis making superkid old we are like 4 years later.. Both look older..

One alternative future that something destroys the earth and then we will return to the present?
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-06-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WTF... Why I think that both guys have like between 15-17 years here? They look older..
    Some artists just aren't good at drawing kids...

For the record, I do think they're supposed to be 10-13 there.
    Last edited by Jon11; 04-06-2019 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Some artists just aren't good at drawing kids....
    Yeah.. This should be the reason of this..