Page 21 of 243 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Lots of kisses!! (*o*)
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

So very cute. Hope we get more new stuff soon with Bendis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Hahaha! Lois calling Clark "Clarkie-poo"!! XD
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Happy (late) New Year, guys!

By @SuperYizFields:

Aww, don't worry Jon. Happy New Year to you too, and thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    So very cute. Hope we get more new stuff soon with Bendis.
    Fingers crossed!! ^_^

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I know that in her appreciation thread I said that Dana Delaney is my de facto voice for Lois when I read, but I gotta say that she absolutely murdered every line when she referred to Clark as "Smallville." She manages to completely encapsulate their entire relationship in one term of endearment. There's equal parts admiration, affection and a little competitive ribbing between colleagues. Even when she's trying to remind him that he's some corn-fed goofball, it never feels mean-spirited. You can tell that Clark is, at worst, still one of her closest friends if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    More from Superman and Batman Vs. Aliens and Predator Issue #1:

This is the first time that I heard about this comic.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I know that in her appreciation thread I said that Dana Delaney is my de facto voice for Lois when I read, but I gotta say that she absolutely murdered every line when she referred to Clark as "Smallville." She manages to completely encapsulate their entire relationship in one term of endearment. There's equal parts admiration, affection and a little competitive ribbing between colleagues. Even when she's trying to remind him that he's some corn-fed goofball, it never feels mean-spirited. You can tell that Clark is, at worst, still one of her closest friends if not more.
    Maybe because of the tone of her voice lol.

BANNED

In "The Late Mr. Kent" she even admits this to Supes, she loved teasing him, always had respect for him, and liked him and wished she'd told him

Incredible Member

iconic dancing/flying Clois is iconic. When you see a night sky full of stars and bright moon, you will think of Clois is dancing/flying somewhere in the universe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    iconic dancing/flying Clois is iconic. When you see a night sky full of stars and bright moon, you will think of Clois is dancing/flying somewhere in the universe.
    Thanks, you do not know how much I wanted to watch a video like that, a video that had moments from the different versions of Lois and Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I never saw the animated series of Superman, but everyone talks about how well Dana Delaney did as Lois, so maybe I have to watch some episodes. In that version Lois and Clark does not end together, right?

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

BANNED

BANNED