Page 218 of 243 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3638
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    from Patrick Gleason IG.
    fan question: @patrickgleasonstudio if you could design another Kent child and you had 100% control, would it be a son or daughter?

patrickgleasonstudio: we had talked about Lois finding out she was pregnant after the Imperious Lex story. I think we would have given them a daughter if we got to stay longer.

original link https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwc_xZ5nu0T/

we have been robbed before..T___T
    Perhaps Bendis is still planning to give Lois that second kid.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Perhaps Bendis is still planning to give Lois that second kid.
    He better then. Maybe tha was the reason DC rejecting Superman Family series because they need to introduce a new family member in the comic first?
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! why couldn't we get another Clois baby, WHY??!!!1
    I'm sad too. Tomasi and Gleason combo will give us teeth rotting sweetness story about Lois's second pregnancy because during Jon's time well, that story got retconned and was explained in 3 pages in Reborn lol.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

if you think DC freaking universe revolves around clois, you're absof*ckinglutely RIGHT!
    perks of being comic royalty couple :3

to the haters, sorry..
    Last edited by cookies; 04-27-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Incredible Member

continuity consistent..again lol!

credit to iamallrightfine

Incredible Member

Jonno with dad.

art by Jorge Jimenez.

Incredible Member

clois at work

BANNED

if you think DC freaking universe revolves around clois, you're absof*ckinglutely RIGHT!
    perks of being comic royalty couple :3
    I really appreciated Lana's journey towards the end of the first half of Rebirth. It wasn't just karma for her (realising she could never have what binds Lois and Clark together), but it was kind of a redemption for the way Chuck Austen and much of the latter stages of pre-flashpoint had treated her. She was instrumental in setting up the merging of Clark and Lois with their counterparts (though it was kind of explained rather clunkily). People forget that contribution because nobody read Superwoman all that much.

And Lana's been absent from the books for just about a year now. I'm kind of bummed about that.

Incredible Member

sexy in any DC universe because DC universe is revolves around them XD

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I really appreciated Lana's journey towards the end of the first half of Rebirth. It wasn't just karma for her (realising she could never have what binds Lois and Clark together), but it was kind of a redemption for the way Chuck Austen and much of the latter stages of pre-flashpoint had treated her. She was instrumental in setting up the merging of Clark and Lois with their counterparts (though it was kind of explained rather clunkily). People forget that contribution because nobody read Superwoman all that much.

And Lana's been absent from the books for just about a year now. I'm kind of bummed about that.
    i wonder about her too? where did she go? maybe Bandis got nothing plan for her for both of his books.
    Superwoman give us a lot of hints and since not many have read the book, they missed out a lot of vital clues.
    Last edited by cookies; 04-27-2019 at 04:33 AM.

clois at work
    One variant or future comic page?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    One variant or future comic page?
    I think it was for a comic page . Here's the original artwork
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BwrmyQQl...=1po4ccrfvgpaw

I think it was for a comic page . Here's the original artwork
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BwrmyQQl...=1po4ccrfvgpaw
    The colored version:

By Nathan Fairbairn.

Hehe:

Lois Lane, Daily Planet. Reporting from the Calgary Comic Expo. My sources tell me that one of these handsome men is actually Superman. My investigation to find out the truth was filled with snowstorms, villains and storm troopers. Thankfully I had my sister watching my back. The investigation continues. Clark might know more.

Via sheenarosentreter.

From Action Comics #1010:

Via Brad Anderson.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

From Action Comics #1000:

By Patrick Gleason.

By kirkisajerk:

Supermech:

By synth-brave.