Page 219 of 243 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3638
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Hey guys, can anyone help me remember the issue number of a 80s/90 era Superman comic where Lois went back to Smallville with Clark and they kissed at a fire works show? I think it was right before death of superman started.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Hey guys, can anyone help me remember the issue number of a 80s/90 era Superman comic where Lois went back to Smallville with Clark and they kissed at a fire works show? I think it was right before death of superman started.
    Superman #46/Adventures of Superman #469. According to Jerry Ordway, the fireworks and the kiss symbolize Lois & Clark's first time.
    Last edited by Jon11; 04-28-2019 at 06:39 AM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Superman #46/Adventures of Superman #469. According to Jerry Ordway, the fireworks and the kiss symbolize Lois & Clark's first time.
    Ah, thanks for telling me. I read the issue a year ago after someone posted the pic here and wanted to re-read it And thanks for that fun fact, didn't know about that.

Incredible Member

Superman, he'll never marry anyone but Lois.
    -Mark Waid.

from Action Comic #904.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

love blinds us.

credit to LaneandKentreporters
    Last edited by cookies; 04-29-2019 at 05:43 AM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Justice League #23 preview:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Source: CBR.

Incredible Member

Thanks for the sneak peek! You're quick
    That father and son moment was really sweet and cute.
    Omg Superman finally escape that hell, I can't wait for the drama with Lois and him in this issue(or in the next issue).

BANNED

Very interesting, and hey, is that Jimmy or Jimmy's dad?

If it's Jimmy, then it's neat to know he's always in the field with her

Really nervous to read this one, but I think that's the point. You know something's wrong and high stake when Lois is mad at you.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 04-29-2019 at 07:45 AM.

Wondering how they get out of the prison?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Very interesting, and hey, is that Jimmy or Jimmy's dad?

If it's Jimmy, then it's neat to know he's always in the field with her

Really nervous to read this one, but I think that's the point. You know something's wrong and high stake when Lois is mad at you.
    6th(or 5th?) Dimension Jimmy kinda look like Jor-El XD
    Maybe Snyder will give us similar storyline to Bendis's Superman book when Jon meeting Superwoman on Earth 3? Clark need to defeat his wife's evil twin in order to free his friends?
    Anyways..I'm here for the drama lol
    Last edited by cookies; 04-29-2019 at 08:27 AM.

Wait a moment.. She said Olsen? This man is jimmy olsen?

By sully-s:

By flowerlauer:

By blaketilt:

#dccomics love
    The stalking kind with #poisonivy
    The awww #socute with #loisandclark kind #dailysketch

By Jon Bogdanove:

Superman: The Wedding and Beyond #1 production art cover:

Source: eBay.

By Debapriyo52: