Page 221 of 243 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 3638
    Incredible Member

I was at reddit yesterday ogling stuff and stumbled upon DC Reddit and Superman Reddit. Boy, I'm glad to know majority of people there is for clois and rejected any stupid paring among trinity. You can tell the difference between shippers who only started to read DC during n52 and hardcore fans because hardcore fans will tell these newbies to take several seat and stay at their corner.
    Last edited by cookies; 05-03-2019 at 05:38 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Im not surprised if Tom keep superfamily plus Damien till the very end because he's a clois stan and he love writing/telling
    their story. I hope 1 day he can write for superman title properly with DC.. without killing any of them XD
    Yeah, Taylor has become one of my "buy whatever he's on" writers. I'd love for him to get a crack at Action Comics. I think he'd be fantastic not just at Lois & Clark but the whole cast.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Yeah, Taylor has become one of my "buy whatever he's on" writers.
    Not for me sadly, his Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man series has been exceedingly underwhelming and inessential.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Not for me sadly, his Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man series has been exceedingly underwhelming and inessential.
    Agreed. It's been lackluster.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

By Jon Melo:

Original artwork from the Fleischer Superman's "Mechanical Monsters" (drawn by Myron Waldman):

1986's AT&T ad:

Source: Etsy.

By James Hollan:

By ru_glaz:

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Yeah, Taylor has become one of my "buy whatever he's on" writers. I'd love for him to get a crack at Action Comics. I think he'd be fantastic not just at Lois & Clark but the whole cast.
    His Dceased got no. 1 spot last week, I'm sure DC is watching him since all his Superman books are very popular. It's a matter of time XD
    I follow him on Twitter and he's such a clois stan. Imo, only clois stans can write great Superman story because they truly understand those characters well. Case and point, Tomassi, during n52, I can tell he actually chanting pls die to n52 Supes so he can start Rebirth lol just kidding.
    Last edited by cookies; 05-06-2019 at 05:39 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

BANNED

I have to credit Taylor, his latest Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man was very heartfelt. It's something not quite dissimilar to what Clark and the league did for a handful of ill children last year. I wonder if Taylor took inspiration from it?

Incredible Member

I love watching Comic Pop reviewing/retelling comic, 1 of my favorite episodes was when they did Speeding Bullets because it was freaking funny XD.