Page 225 of 243 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3638
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Lois & Supes were in the latest SuperHero Girls episode, "#SuperWho?":

Source: Jetslay.
    Aww, they couldn't be cuter even if they tried. WB needs to get on producing a new Superman animation series like now especially if they are slowing down on the movie end of things.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

There is a new interview with Zack Snyder and he gave an interesting comment regarding Clois and Lois Lane:

While Wonder Woman is considered the standout of Batman v Superman, I had questions about Lois Lane. A hero without superhuman strength who serves a crucial purpose in both Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, Snyder doesn’t think that a Superman film could work without her.

Zack Snyder: “She [Lois] doesn’t need Superman or Clark, the fact that Clark likes her makes him smarter, cooler, better! The more badass Lois is, the better Clark gets. They are an amazing duo who needs each other, but Clark needs her more. You need Lois for a better story.”

He always knew he wanted Amy Adams to play Lois Lane.

Zack Snyder: “Amy actually inspired that opening scene in Batman v Superman. She mentioned journalists who have been in war zones and we went along with it. At a time, it was between her and Zoe Saldana.” He starts laughing when I question that decision. “They’re totally different, but their presence is super strong.”

Astonishing Member

You definitely need Lois for a better story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    There is a new interview with Zack Snyder and he gave an interesting comment regarding Clois and Lois Lane:
    Very much in line with Bendis' status quo for Lois. She wants Clark, and loves that Clark wants her, but feels she doesn't need him, and Clark makes it clear it's the opposite for him

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Aww, they couldn't be cuter even if they tried. WB needs to get on producing a new Superman animation series like now especially if they are slowing down on the movie end of things.
    With a wink and blushing cheeks.. awwnn

Clark: this is how I met your mother, Jon
    I'd love if they do Superman Family series in this style of animation. Don't be a coward DC... do it!!
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Very much in line with Bendis' status quo for Lois. She wants Clark, and loves that Clark wants her, but feels she doesn't need him, and Clark makes it clear it's the opposite for him
    I think due to Clark often feeling like the outsider/wanting to belong, he expresses his need for Lois much easily than Lois, the army brat, toughened journalist who went a long while not needing anyone and getting by fine on her own. Clark is the first and only one that breaks down all her walls. He fulfills her needs as proficiently as she does his but they may not necessarily be the same needs. I think it's one of the things that makes them work/draws them to one another.

Incredible Member

Is Bendis going to do bring kc bs to the main continuity?because if he is, I'm going to find a nice hole to hibernate again like I did during n52 XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Is Bendis going to do bring kc bs to the main continuity?because if he is, I'm going to find a nice hole to hibernate again like I did during n52 XD
    No, the Young Justice team is just popping in there in their trip back through the multiverse.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    No, the Young Justice team is just popping in there in their trip back through the multiverse.
    After reading his tweet again.. yeah I guess he was talking about his Young Justice book.. /sigh/
    I was freaking out when I saw his tweet, i was like Nnoo... DoNt you effing dare!.. Lmao!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    After reading his tweet again.. yeah I guess he was talking about his Young Justice book.. /sigh/
    I was freaking out when I saw his tweet, i was like Nnoo... DoNt you effing dare!.. Lmao!
    Over on his instagram, some fans are actually dreading what he'll do with S/WW.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    I do feel like Zack Snyder truly love Lois and Clark and their togetherness but the dude can be a bit dramatic telling his story and his #Release the Snyder cut fans really passionate online. They raised 11k for a bunch of
    movie storyboard sketches.
    It's true what he said about Lois. You can put just anyone in Lois's place in superman life but his story will get dull in 2 second and he became less cooler...
    Last edited by cookies; 05-22-2019 at 06:38 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Over on his instagram, some fans are actually dreading what he'll do with S/WW.
    Lol .. he'll destroy anything canon and non canon because he's Bendis. Tho I do have some soft spot for his current Action Comic because it's about time Lois and Clark start working together as investigative team again.
    Last edited by cookies; 05-22-2019 at 07:05 AM.

BANNED

Action Comics had a nice Lois and Clark moment this week, and Lois called him "Smallville" so at least Bendis is learning.

Incredible Member

i love his "babe, i'll be knocking your hotel window tonight" smirk

and hers "i'll be waiting" smile

see, clois dont even need dialogues to how their chemistry, they are the chemistry.
    credit to dcmultiverse

Incredible Member

reflection of clois tender moment on Kelex's body was a nice touch

and trillionaire Batman leaving his junk everywhere XD
    Last edited by cookies; 05-22-2019 at 07:53 AM.