Page 227 of 243 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3638
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

That artwork is gorgeous! Now I HAVE to get it!
    Assassinate Putin!

Astonishing Member

Does hiding your cigarettes in a bag of frozen peas really work, when your husband has x-ray vision?

Now I'm getting hungry for some "Martian Delight"!

That looks great. Really like the art as well, going to be a great fit for her series. And it looks like we are getting the full Rucka Lois. This Leviathan Special is going to be a great lead in.

Incredible Member

The art is gorgeous! The story going to be great! But I really don't like the smoking bit.. come on..that was from the movies T^T
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Astonishing Member

What bell is Batman referring to that can't be unrung?

Oh, I missed this bit on Supes & Lois roles in DCeased:

Obviously, you're known to a lot of readers as the guy who took no prisoners in the DCU with Injustice, and you've promised this will upset the apple cart even more. Why does twisting these typically sunny superheroes seem to jibe with you so well?

There were a lot of moments that hurt in Injustice. But what hurt me the most was having to write my favorite heroes out of character in that universe. I don’t believe the son of Martha and Jonathan Kent could ever turn into a dictator. I don’t believe the Wonder Woman of Injustice resembles the Wonder Woman I know.

There’s more carnage in DCeased, but the difference is I get to write the heroes as I know them. Superman being Superman, Lois Lane being alive and being a damn hero, Wonder Woman not being written out of character as a “Lady Macbeth” type. Cyborg on the side of good. Green Arrow and Harley and Black Canary… actually, no, they’re being written exactly as I wrote them in Injustice, which is a lot of fun. There are a lot of moments that hurt in DCeased, but there’s also room for humor, heroism and heart.
    Source: CBR.

Tom Taylor's Dinah is a lot of fun, so I hope there's some partnership between her and Lois.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    What bell is Batman referring to that can't be unrung?
    I believe it's a metaphor for smoking.
    Last edited by Jon11; 05-28-2019 at 04:38 AM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Tom Taylor's Dinah is a lot of fun, so I hope there's some partnership between her and Lois.

I thought so. I guess she expected Clark to return quickly after his "kidnapping" and now that he hasn't, she's started to worry.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

This is interesting. I guess Tom is not planning to zombified superman family or at least Lois (yet) I really want him to write a proper Superman story in this zombie apocalypse world. Show us what you can do Tom.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Doomsday Clock basically DC trying to correct their wrong after n52 dumpster fire.
    DC: welp! Fans hate N52 T^T.. quick blame it all on Dr. Manhattan XD
    I hope DC will learn their lesson and never seperate Superman and his world and throw other DC characters into his world because it will never work. I still hope they could bring back Pa and Ma tho. In Superman Reborn, his love for Lois and Jon auto correct the fvckery Dr Manhattan had done to him. I guess we won't get any major reboot after this because DC already used their Dr. Manhattan trope lol

Incredible Member

I heard good things about Leviathan. I can't wait to read it! those Lois and Clark being adorable self spoilers I've seen online really get me giddy. Lois centric story is a dream come true tho I still hate the smoking bit.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Incredible Member

prime example of Wonder Woman's wisdom.

the fact that Marv Wolfman and Jeff Loveness said the same thing about Lois have the authority in both Superman and Clark in their recent interview makes me happy
    Last edited by cookies; 05-31-2019 at 08:19 AM.

Incredible Member

i love listening to comic reviews while doing my work and yesterday i found this dude ranting about dan didiot(lol) and reviewing DDC #10 and i agreed with him 100%. i love how he mentioned about Reborn because he point out that Superman able to correct his own time line during n52 with the power of his love for Lois(and Jon). in all incarnations of Superman, he always end up with Lois and only in n52 he was not because that incarnation of Superman was not natural. the "metaverse" rejected that version because that Superman was an anomaly.

the love he has for lois is vital for his existence and the DC universe as a whole. remember when Lana asked this to the ghost of N52 Lois and Clark?

and from DDC #10

1 thing that always consistence in Superman's world.

that love give him hope, that love is the key for stability in DC universe.

Incredible Member

i guess the "busybodies" Mr. Mxyzptlk referring to here were Dr.Manhattan and DC editors lol

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Lovely style. Also, purple eyes has become Lois' trademark and it's glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    This is interesting. I guess Tom is not planning to zombified superman family or at least Lois (yet) I really want him to write a proper Superman story in this zombie apocalypse world. Show us what you can do Tom.
    I want it to truly feel like one of those zombie movies with a family in the center where we're rooting for all of them to survive.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.