Page 230 of 243 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3638
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    it's Tom Taylor, of course everyone will die.
    well, if Batman survived Alfred's short gun, it was because of his #Batprivilege XD
    Well, he could surprise us. And it's my secret wish since, the superfamily in the mainline is pretty boring now. I want to get as much superfamily as i can from this series, till it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post

Great art
    It's pretty fantastic. Best Superman content since Jeff Lover's Valentine special story.

Des Taylor' art always on point<3
    Des Taylor is our go to guy everytime we need new Lois & Clark art. Lois' look incredible in this one, BTW.

i have to say something about Jim Lee's Lois in Superman For Tomorrow. she would never wore anything like this or stuck her butt out that far XD i know she was trapped in Superman's "paradise" but Clark would never put Lois in this type of dress because Lois is a practical person, she climbed tree and stuff.
    Have you ever read Jim Lee & Azzarelo long commentary of Superman: For Tomorrow? It informs everything you need to know on how Lee approaches in drawing women.
    Last edited by Jon11; 06-08-2019 at 02:52 PM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Last edited by Jon11; 06-09-2019 at 08:02 AM.

Des Taylor' art always on point<3
    Urgh! I love their depiction of Lois!

Interesting what-if:

Zack Snyder's runner-ups to Henry Cavill and Amy Adams in 2011 (when he was casting for MOS) were ...

Joe Manganiello and Zoe Saldana.

Hard to imagine these two instead of those two, isn't it?

Joe would have brought the sheer size of Supes (6'5" lean lumberjack frame). About the same level of acting chops as Henry at the time, and wouldn't be dwarfed by Affleck or Momoa in person. I would have like to have seen him in the supersuit.

Zoe could've definitely worked as Lois. Race-swapping remains controversial to some, but not to me in most purely fictional (i.e. non-historical) instances. She certainly had Lois' smarts and bite. Also would have liked to have seen this.

What do you think of this what-if scenario for the DCEU Lois and Clark?
    Last edited by daBronzeBomma; 06-09-2019 at 03:11 AM.

Astonishing Member

I can definitely see Zoe (she examplifies much of Lois' spunk and smarts) but not Joe. I have nothing against him but I just love Henry, yes it would be great for Superman to tower over his peers but I really love Henry in the role

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Have you ever read Jim Lee & Azzarelo long commentary of Superman: For Tomorrow? It informs everything you need to know on how Lee approaches in drawing women.
    Actually I haven't. Do you have the link? I'd love to read it
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Interesting what-if:

Zack Snyder's runner-ups to Henry Cavill and Amy Adams in 2011 (when he was casting for MOS) were ...

Joe Manganiello and Zoe Saldana.

Hard to imagine these two instead of those two, isn't it?

Joe would have brought the sheer size of Supes (6'5" lean lumberjack frame). About the same level of acting chops as Henry at the time, and wouldn't be dwarfed by Affleck or Momoa in person. I would have like to have seen him in the supersuit.

Zoe could've definitely worked as Lois. Race-swapping remains controversial to some, but not to me in most purely fictional (i.e. non-historical) instances. She certainly had Lois' smarts and bite. Also would have liked to have seen this.

What do you think of this what-if scenario for the DCEU Lois and Clark?
    Awwnnn...they look cute together. Since we are not getting mos2 with Henry and Amy, WB can reboot/recast with them as clois.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Well, he could surprise us. And it's my secret wish since, the superfamily in the mainline is pretty boring now. I want to get as much superfamily as i can from this series, till it ends.
    Tom is a huge fan of Superman and his family, he must know how the fans are feeling right now hopefully he won't kill them just yet lol and we need to know what is the thing Bruce left for Damien *cough Batsuit cough*

Astonishing Member

Awwnnn...they look cute together. Since we are not getting mos2 with Henry and Amy, WB can reboot/recast with them as clois.
    Since I don't think Henry and Amy are ever coming back, if WB had to reboot what would people want to see in the new movie? I feel like MoS had a perfect Krypton "origin" arc, well acted, fleshed out as much as can be expected for the destruction of the planet so I wouldn't mind not seeing another Krypton for a while yet. I'd want them to jump in the middle of Superman's debut, after he's already saved Lois from the plummeting helicopter and plenty of other folks from disasters and such and he already works at the DP as Lois' partner, unlikely best friend (like in LNC) and the guy she's only just started dating after break her own rules of no office fratenization because he fascinates her and is unlike any man she's have been in a relationship with. Superman may the big story but I want Clark to be her biggest puzzle to solve.

I think Brainiac should be the villain (one we haven't seen before), as both a Clark villain as well as Superman, culminating with the big battle at the climax of the movie and you'll have Lois juggling that story while also doing a side investigation on Superman's identity (like in MoS but longer and more in the background). The movie could end with Lois discovering Superman's identity/Clark confessing the truth of who he is all at once, but how to pull it off is the question. I want them to showcase Lois' intellect/investigation skills as well as Clark realisation that he wants more between him and Lois and that he wants honesty between himself and Lois to become vulnerable with her with the biggest secret in the world before things can get super serious between them. In the sequel we can deal with the consequences of the reveal (in the first third of the film, not to drag it out too long) but show the deep bond between them. It would be nice to see a different and yet unused villain (no more Lex/Zod, they ca be kept on the periphery, to be dealt with much later in this new continuity, so to speak)

Actually I haven't. Do you have the link? I'd love to read it
    Here it is: http://fortomorrow-a-gogo.blogspot.com/

On an unrelated note, in the season 2 of Amazon Prime' show "The Tick", there was a parody of the "Can you read my mind?" scene.