Page 25 of 243 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

https://www.the-numbers.com/movie/De...8)#tab=summary

I hope DC \ WB will pay attention to the success of DOS and they will create a lot of cartoons about Superman with Clois. I would like the next Superman cartoon to be Superman: For Tomorrow, instead of Red Son.

Astonishing Member

That's amazing. I have a feeling it will get a boost with Reign coming out soon. I agree about getting a different movie to Red Son, preferably one that doesn't feature Batman/JL.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    I agree, that's why I also prefer Lois and Clark over Smallville. I also love Jimmy and Perry and in L & C they played an important role while in Smallville they barely appeared.
    And breaking the 4th wall too lol.
    Instead of these 2 wonderful characters from the original comic we got Chloe??and let her have a fling with Clark too because why not?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    https://www.the-numbers.com/movie/De...8)#tab=summary

I hope DC \ WB will pay attention to the success of DOS and they will create a lot of cartoons about Superman with Clois. I would like the next Superman cartoon to be Superman: For Tomorrow, instead of Red Son.
    Hopefully. I always thought they should just give Superman Red Son a life sized mirror in those times instead of fighting him lol.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Thanks for sharing!!

It's a matter of personal taste, I guess. Still, my absolute favorite version of clois is the SV one. The only reason they gave Lana so much importance it's because Lois' character was not allowed to be used in Smallville, thanks to DC. And later when she finally appeared on the show, DC put restrictions in place so she and Clark couldn't be together (no kisses -until S6-, no love scenes -that included the sexy scenes-, no Daily Planet and etc). Most restrictions were lifted around season 8-9.

Smallville was an origin story, and both Jimmy and Perry weren't supposed to appear yet.
    Agree. Either Smallville, L&C, animated series or even n52(may comic gods have mercy on those poor souls who discovered Superman through that comic) it's all up to our taste and first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    And breaking the 4th wall too lol.
    Instead of these 2 wonderful characters from the original comic we got Chloe??and let her have a fling with Clark too because why not?
    I liked Chloe...........well maybe not so much now given certain real life events. She started out as kinda the proto-Lois the way Lionel started out as the proto-Lex until the real deals were ready to step up to their rightful roles. As a result the show was free to have Lois start out as a slacker who gradually became the lovable workaholic we know and love. And Lex start out as an idealistic young man to the evil prick we know and love to hate. After that Lionel and Chloe kinda became their own things though to admittedly mixed results (never bought Lionel’s redemption and I think Chloe had random powers for a season and then became Oracle lite).
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 01-10-2019 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    I liked Chloe...........well maybe not so much now given certain real life events. She started out as kinda the proto-Lois the way Lionel started out as the proto-Lex until the real deals were ready to step up to their rightful roles. As a result the show was free to have Lois start out as a slacker who gradually became the lovable workaholic we know and love. And Lex start out as an idealistic young man to the evil prick we know and love to hate. After that Lionel and Chloe kinda became their own things though to admittedly mixed results (never bought Lionel’s redemption and I think Chloe had random powers for a season and then became Oracle lite).
    I liked Chloe too, what I did not like was the theory that Chloe was the real Lois Lane. That theory never died, not even when Erica Durance arrived at the Show.

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    I liked Chloe too, what I did not like was the theory that Chloe was the real Lois Lane. That theory never died, not even when Erica Durance arrived at the Show.
    It might help in my case that I only watched the show years after it ended and already knew how it was going to turn out. Though yeah it did kinda look like maybe the show runners were maybe flirting with the idea of making Chloe “Lois” in a similar way that Michelle from homecoming is supposed to be that universe’s version of MJ. Anyway Durance is my favorite Lois and the show did a terrific job with her dynamic with Clark, so I’m glad they didn’t go that direction.

It might help in my case that I only watched the show years after it ended and already knew how it was going to turn out. Though yeah it did kinda look like maybe the show runners were maybe flirting with the idea of making Chloe “Lois” in a similar way that Michelle from homecoming is supposed to be that universe’s version of MJ. Anyway Durance is my favorite Lois and the show did a terrific job with her dynamic with Clark, so I’m glad they didn’t go that direction.
    Yes, it helps a lot. I used to read Kryptonsite at that time and things were pretty crazy.

Incredible Member

Yeah... we need to able to seperate the actor from the character they're playing in a show with them outside the show XD this is why we need a new show with clois because previous shows can be messy af or dated XD I just want a show that really follows Superman story from Smallville to Metropolis.

Master Hero Vladimir

Yeah... we need to able to seperate the actor from the character they're playing in a show with them outside the show XD this is why we need a new show with clois because previous shows can be messy af or dated XD I just want a show that really follows Superman story from Smallville to Metropolis.
    Superman: The Animated Series did follow Superman from Smallville to Metropolis.

New gifset:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Part 2:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

with all the sexual tensions and deadlines these two are freaking amazing to watch lol! only dull and boring person will find L&C story is boring and wanted to replace them with a boring character( either for Sups or Lois)

continue..
    Wonderful interactions! ^_^

cr. to fatedxdestiny on tumblr
    Thanks for sharing, cookies!! =)