Page 27 of 243 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    Thanks for the video Miles to go, Keep holding on is one of my favorite songs.

A bit of family drama taken from action comics #999:
    Thanks for sharing, Akane!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Love it when we get old school clois kisses, hehe. ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Lots of kisses! (*o*)

Aww, that kiss from their wedding!!

xx

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    Hahaha! And Henry's smile when he looks at Amy when she said that... >=P

Astonishing Member

That was so cute and unexpected from Amy.

New gifset with baby BatCat and Clois: BatCat part...

And the Clois part...

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    That was so cute and unexpected from Amy.
    I know, right!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    And the Clois part...

I know, right!
    Clark is so moved by her impassioned declaration that she knows him so well. He was keeping the secret from her to protect her. I love how Lois keeps surprising him and without realising it and cements her place in his heart. He can't help but fall in love with her her. I'm trying to remember the episode where he told his mother something to that effect. It was beautiful to have Clark acknowledge what's been staring him in the face since the beginning, that Lois is the woman for him.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 01-11-2019 at 08:17 PM.

And speaking of Henry and Amy:

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Clark is so moved by her impassioned declaration that she knows him so well. He was keeping the secret from her to protect her. I love how Lois keeps surprising him and without realising it and cements her place in his heart. He can't help but fall in love with her her. I'm trying to remember the episode where he told his mother something to that effect. It was beautiful to have Clark acknowledge what's been staring him in the face since the beginning, that Lois is the woman for him.
    Yeah, she understood Clark's reasoning even if she didn't know. Maxwell Lord + Checkmate were after Clark's "other" identity.

I hope this is the scene with Martha and Clark you're talking about: