Page 37 of 243 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

By crga98:

By swd_designer:

More caricatures of my friend's family this time with a Clark Kent/ Superman / Lois Lane theme.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

BANNED

Last edited by Jon11; 01-14-2019 at 12:37 PM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

BANNED

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    So true! Lois is equally important to the Superman mythos as Clark, we are in 2019 and there are people who still do not understand it
    Ikr! Clois is like the best romantic comic couple of all time. Imagine hating on them just because they think it's impossible for clois to have sex....smh how shallow.
    Last edited by cookies; 01-14-2019 at 05:39 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Ok... as long Bandis don't make him emo for being away from his parents and fighting in space, I'll accept it. Lol
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Ok... as long Bandis don't make him emo for being away from his parents and fighting in space, I'll accept it. Lol
    He seems the same only older.

And speaking of Clois sex, Jon almost saw something between his parents that he shouldn't have. That was funny.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 01-14-2019 at 04:50 PM.

From the preview of Superman #7: Hilarious as heck!! Clark covering Jon's eyes, haha!

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    So beautiful! (*o*)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Jon!! ^_^