Page 52 of 243 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Damian is in YJ already though and is a baby as well. He was in one of last weeks episodes.
    I meant the animated movies. Jon hasn't been born yet and Damian is already a teen.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    Who's the bald guy at the back? Lex?

Like what goes through Didio and companies minds when they see these shows being popular and praised for concepts they have basically completely written off in large part. Young Justice is entirely based on the concept of legacy characters and progression. And we just had a scene of a superhero second gen play date. Even on DC Universe this probably makes more money than any of his ridiculous events.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Who's the bald guy at the back? Lex?

That’s Red Tornado.

Astonishing Member

That’s Red Tornado.
    Thanks. I don't know him so for a sec I thought it was super weird for Lex to be there, lol.

Thanks. I don't know him so for a sec I thought it was super weird for Lex to be there, lol.
    I was confused myself until he used his powers in that scene to make little red tornadoes the kids could chase.

Though this episode establishes Lex knows Clark’s secret identity and the identities of all the heroes. The Light (Lex’s villain group) actually stops the attack against the house.

Astonishing Member

Like what goes through Didio and companies minds when they see these shows being popular and praised for concepts they have basically completely written off in large part. Young Justice is entirely based on the concept of legacy characters and progression. And we just had a scene of a superhero second gen play date. Even on DC Universe this probably makes more money than any of his ridiculous events.
    People are attracted to real progression. Shying away from it is no longer going to work. Trying to keep characters forever young because you're afraid of marriage and creating real families isn't sustainable in today's market. It's rooted in fear. Some readers have completed abandoned the Big2 because of this type of thinking and approach to their books. I'm just glad things are changing for the better despite Didio and Lee.

Astonishing Member

I was confused myself until he used his powers in that scene to make little red tornadoes the kids could chase.

Though this episode establishes Lex knows Clark’s secret identity and the identities of all the heroes. The Light (Lex’s villain group) actually stops the attack against the house.
    He must have a bigger goal that doesn't need their deaths just yet.

He must have a bigger goal that doesn't need their deaths just yet.
    The villains through Shiva actually address it in the show and call it their “nuclear option” because if it’s ever used they have to be prepared for mutually assured destruction.

This show is so good on so many levels. It’s worth checking out.
    Last edited by Yoda; 01-18-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Ahhh...that scene with Clark hugging Lois...ahhh! <3
    The rain scene was one of the best scenes of Smallville! In fact, that episode was full of memorable moments between Lois and Clark.

BANNED

This is adorable. This is why DC works, when they want to be (especially in spite of Didio), they are the best when it comes to handling and crafting legacies. Marvel are still in the stone age when it comes to this.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

There are so many kids. Am i the only one who wants to see these kids play around more. Have jon showing his powers and lois trying to hide it.sort of like this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    This is adorable. This is why DC works, when they want to be (especially in spite of Didio), they are the best when it comes to handling and crafting legacies. Marvel are still in the stone age when it comes to this.
    Marvel does it differently. It's not only about passing down legacies through generations. They have their way and DC has its way.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Marvel does it differently. It's not only about passing down legacies through generations. They have their way and DC has its way.
    That is only a recent phenomenon(with the exception of captain marvel and some other characters ) , and it is executed in divisive way now. These kids are the only one's related to their predecessor. First and second generation are mostly unrelated to their mentors.

BANNED

One thing they got right was when they made the decision to age up Annie May Parker. They were able to do that and enable Peter and MJ not to miss out on their daughter growing up because of the fact RYV was set in another universe, so they could time skip at leisure without compromising the main canon...and they still figured out how to make Annie May a big component of stories that affect the main canon (her becoming the pattern maker)