Page 59 of 243 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I think they all had dinner once.
    Oh...i can know from which comic?
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Oh...i can know from which comic?
    Supergirl Rebirth #8

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Supergirl Rebirth #8
    I liked that Kara revealed when she puts her glasses on her hair goes from blonde to brown, and back to blonde when she takes the glasses off. So it isn't just glasses that hide her true identity, it is hair color too.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

It was also implied that kara used to babysit jon in one of the issues after superman reborn. I don't remember which issue.

Okay. I am pacified now. I remember something like that. The mind simply made up all kinds of scenarios. I was unable to sleep. As if i am losing a part of me forever. It was horrible.

Lmao!
    Kara never met Jon in comic right? They need to make this happen.
    You must read Supergirl #8. It was a really nice issue. It makes me lament that Kara doesn't meet the Superfamily more often. I really loved when Kara and Kal were playing catch.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Supergirl Rebirth #8
    thanks for the info^^
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

credit on the picture.

thanks for the info^^
    Your welcome

Incredible Member

Lois wearing Clark's shirt appreciation.

credit TWOQUICKDEATHS tumblr

Incredible Member

anxiety regarding Lois always on his mind but we really dont need to see the 101 ways how Lois could die /sigh/
    Last edited by cookies; 01-22-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Astonishing Member

It's not hard to realise Superman has anxiety issues where Lois is concerned (it's plenty obvious if someone cares enough to look deeper into Clark's character), the problem is being very gratuitous in showing us the many different wasy to kill Lois. Does Clark's mind sometimes go to a dark place when he feels helpless, I don't doubt it but I also don't need to see it. There's more appropriate ways of saying the same thing without traumatising your readers and reinforcing the sexist preconceived notions about Lois Lane's character and her worth as Superman's partner. If it really was about their love and their faith in one another, why couldn't TK focus on that than waste eleven pages on torture/murdering Lois Lane in countless ways? Lois lane is already fighting an uphill battle against those that think she's an overused, useless damsell in didtress trope and a millstone around Superman's neck because he can't function without her. With just twelve pages, TK has added plenty fuel to those fires. It's disappointing.

credit on the picture.
    So cute, thanks for share it!

anxiety regarding Lois always on his mind but we really dont need to see the 101 ways how Lois could die /sigh/
    That's a great gifset. And they actually talk about it!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Lois wearing Clark's shirt appreciation.

credit TWOQUICKDEATHS tumblr
    Hehehe...Clark really likes it when she wears his shirts.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)