Page 67 of 243 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 3638

While not without its issues, American Alien was a pretty interesting take on Clark Kent. Had some good Lois Lane though. I really liked that she was portrayed as asian american as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Yoda; 01-27-2019 at 01:49 PM.

This was a great "meet cute" for Lois & Clark as well. I particularly liked it because for the longest time my son insisted her name was "Louis" Lane as well when he started reading my Superman trades.

AA4.jpg

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    There are times I miss the older versions of Lois and Clark...I've a feeling if they were still around, Jon would'nt have been left in space

Fans also want this clois back! After diabolical called n52, after they put superman lore into a dumpster and set it on fire by making him more Mary Sue than any other character in dc. this clois and superman are the most relatable with the readers than they have ever been. We want to read more about superman as a family man, a loving husband and a doting father because those stories are more relatable and more heroic than fighting monsters in space.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    35 THOUGHTS WE HAD WHILE WATCHING THE PILOT OF LOIS & CLARK: THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/35-tho...es-of-superman
    Lmao! So true XD
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    While not without its issues, American Alien was a pretty interesting take on Clark Kent. Had some good Lois Lane though. I really liked that she was portrayed as asian american as well.
    American Alien is one of my favorite Superman stories too. If they want to change his origin story in dceu, they should try this story.
    Last edited by cookies; 01-27-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    American Alien is one of my favorites Superman story too. If they want to change his origin story in dceu, they should try this story.
    American Alien is indeed a great story. It is in my top five Superman Stories.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    Clark knows one of the ways to get to Lois' heart is through food

So true!
    "I say a silent prayer to Lois... " My heart*clutches heart* he is indeed a superMAN! We should create a new thread the most romantic lines ever come out from superman's mouth during Valentine's Day XD
    Last edited by cookies; 01-27-2019 at 06:05 PM.

Incredible Member

I can see you..

I can see you..
    Thanks for sharing, cookies!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

American Alien is one of my favorite Superman stories too. If they want to change his origin story in dceu, they should try this story.
    At the time I was hoping it was a backdoor retcon to the New 52 Superman. I particularly liked the take on everyone in Smallville basically knowing who he was and keeping the secret with him, and Lois Lane & Luthor were pretty good modern takes on both. When they inevitably reboot again this style would be fantastic.

This was a great "meet cute" for Lois & Clark as well. I particularly liked it because for the longest time my son insisted her name was "Louis" Lane as well when he started reading my Superman trades.

AA4.jpg
    Hahaha! so cute!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Power Couples: (loved the description of the post)

Arthur/Mera (Aquaman) + Clark/Lois (Man of Steel) // Kisses Amid Chaos

Incredible Member

At the time I was hoping it was a backdoor retcon to the New 52 Superman. I particularly liked the take on everyone in Smallville basically knowing who he was and keeping the secret with him, and Lois Lane & Luthor were pretty good modern takes on both. When they inevitably reboot again this style would be fantastic.
    Me too! Such an interesting take on Superman lore. Superman background story is vital for his character growth. I read in some other thread someone want Clark to not working iat Daily Planet because writing about superman will bring jeopardy to his journalism integrity but since that person has ssww picture as his or her dp.. so I digress lol because of the Daily Planet, everyone and their mother is a journalist in comic book. not telling his background story or story about superman interaction with people around him will be a disaster to superman movie. Since Aquaman makes billion, I think DC finally open their eyes about how important this individual story about their comic heroes. People need to love these characters first before putting them in crossover movie.
    Last edited by cookies; 01-28-2019 at 04:15 AM.

BANNED