Page 7 of 243 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Welcome to the thread!
    Thank you for welcoming! I'm still pretty new to liking the pairing because I wasn't really a Superfamily fan, to begin with, but Rebirth did a really good job of making me love the Super Family.

07bb9470cedc6972bc250f06b388f946._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Thank you for welcoming! I'm still pretty new to liking the pairing because I wasn't really a Superfamily fan, to begin with, but Rebirth did a really good job of making me love the Super Family.

07bb9470cedc6972bc250f06b388f946._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg
    Great to have you on board, what's your take on where Bendis is taking the family?

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Evey Clois shippers ever lol
    Aww!! Really sweet video, with so MUCH TRUTH in it!! Thanks for sharing, cookies.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Omg, their reactions are adorable!! XD
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Great to have you on board, what's your take on where Bendis is taking the family?
    I haven't read it but at present my reaction of having Jon aged up is... "hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh"
    To be elaborated later as I gush over at Jon's appreciation thread. ^^

BANNED

BANNED

Okay I need some stats. I am not familiar with how many Superman titles are published monthly and so on. So I have some questions, maybe you guys can answer this?

How many issues in the comics (From any age) has Clark Kent and Lois in a relationship? What I mean by relationship is, dating, seeing each other, maybe sorta sleeping together (based on how writers and artists slip it in). More specifically, how many issues have them as a married couple? Not every story has to show the couple or both, or show their relationship and marriage, but it needs to have them as the status-quo.

I understand that Golden and Silver Age didn't do serialized continuity, and you had that Lois/Clark/Superman love triangle which kept things celibate for Supes. Post-Crisis ended that with Clark and Lois dating and then getting engaged before he told her his identity and then post-Death of Superman, they got married in 1996 and that lasted until 2011's New 52 reboot. So that's a marriage that lasted 16 years before being revived in 2016 and 2017 with Convergence. So 15 + 2 years in real-time publication history (not in-universe history).

What I want to know is how much content did that create?

Because I find it interesting that comics' lore most storied love affair is more romance than relationship or rather there's more volume of content with romance, then with them in the relationship.

And they have beautiful kisses, no matter what version, hehe! ^_^

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

STL077378.jpg
    Action comics 1000. 90s decade(best one)
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Okay I need some stats. I am not familiar with how many Superman titles are published monthly and so on. So I have some questions, maybe you guys can answer this?

How many issues in the comics (From any age) has Clark Kent and Lois in a relationship? What I mean by relationship is, dating, seeing each other, maybe sorta sleeping together (based on how writers and artists slip it in). More specifically, how many issues have them as a married couple? Not every story has to show the couple or both, or show their relationship and marriage, but it needs to have them as the status-quo.

I understand that Golden and Silver Age didn't do serialized continuity, and you had that Lois/Clark/Superman love triangle which kept things celibate for Supes. Post-Crisis ended that with Clark and Lois dating and then getting engaged before he told her his identity and then post-Death of Superman, they got married in 1996 and that lasted until 2011's New 52 reboot. So that's a marriage that lasted 16 years before being revived in 2016 and 2017 with Convergence. So 15 + 2 years in real-time publication history (not in-universe history).

What I want to know is how much content did that create?

Because I find it interesting that comics' lore most storied love affair is more romance than relationship or rather there's more volume of content with romance, then with them in the relationship.
    I think we really need an expert to answer your questions because the history of this couple is really old lol. I think you got it right about definitive time line for them.. The Post Crisis time line.
    I hope someone could answer you better because I'm a young reader myself compares to their history.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Aww!! Really sweet video, with so MUCH TRUTH in it!! Thanks for sharing, cookies.
    People in committed relationship can relate lol. The dude is married so he understand how important Lois to Clark vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The first time I saw Superman and Lois interact was in a black and white tv series but that was so long ago I didn't remember.

The second time was from Donner Superman movie. I like the interview scene in her apartment where she asked Superman to guess the color of her underwear to prove he has x-ray vision, and when they fly above Metropolis... then he lets go and she falls screaming before he catched her again. What a troll.

Attachment 75884
    The best Superman... I saw the 2 first films recently.

Lois' face when she sees Clark. She can't believe he's there. TT^TT