Page 94 of 243 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 3638
    BANNED

Incredible Member

Lois meets her space in-laws
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane tumblr

Incredible Member

if you're a fan of Superman, pls always remember this.

fyeahsupermanandloislane tumblr

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    if you're a fan of Superman, pls always remember this.

fyeahsupermanandloislane tumblr
    Darn right. Bendis is a fool to have Lois think Clark merely wants her, and not need her. At least after Clark repeats that he does, they do it.

BANNED

Incredible Member

“My wife’s love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell.” -- Superman: Man of Tomorrow

fyeahsupermanandloislane.tumblr

Clark Kent is so good with his words
    Last edited by cookies; 02-08-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Incredible Member

my personal favourite.
    "Lois, dear Lois. I loved you most of all. And no matter how dark it seems, there’s always a way.
    I love you, Lois Lane. Until the end of time." All-Star Superman.

Last edited by cookies; 02-08-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Darn right. Bendis is a fool to have Lois think Clark merely wants her, and not need her. At least after Clark repeats that he does, they do it.
    he needs her as much as she needs him. you will write a crappy Superman story if you dont understand this.

Incredible Member

the people you love always be the biggest motivation for you to do anything in this life.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

I really wanted to see their babies!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

fyeahsupermanandloislane tumblr.