Page 97 of 243 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Those people will simply never understand the character no matter how authoritative they proclaim themselves to be. Their version of Superman exists in their own heads.
    Indeed. Take the creators of our fave fictional couple for example. Once upon a time -in an interview- they said that Lois & Clark shouldn't be married, and that if they get married the story comes to an end (don't know why but sounds familiar). What they actually did while they were in charge as a team? Lots of stories with Clark and Lois as a married couple in the Dailies and it was never the end of them or their story, hehe.

Thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by TomariS; 02-08-2019 at 04:40 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Father-in-law helping his "future" daughter!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

Another excellent clois edit by this Instagram account. I hate that we can't embedded Instagram post here T^T
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtorXzBn...d=u4dkmapi286e
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane tumblr
    Thanks for sharing, cookies!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Thanks for sharing, cookies!!
    You're welcome I wish I'm 1/4 talented as these Tumblr creators lol
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Another excellent clois edit by this Instagram account. I hate that we can't embedded Instagram post here T^T
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtorXzBn...d=u4dkmapi286e
    That was awesome!!

Incredible Member

That was awesome!!
    Look what she did with multiverse clois. So beautiful TT https://www.instagram.com/p/BqqDWBoH...d=inbpmsldy41a

Beautiful edit:

Look what she did with multiverse clois. So beautiful TT https://www.instagram.com/p/BqqDWBoH...d=inbpmsldy41a
    PERFECTION! (*0*)

I swear, does Superman have too much romance?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Compares to other superheroes, I don't think so. I think he's one of the most loyal and has one of the most consistent love story among superheroes

Incredible Member

Beautiful edit:

PERFECTION! (*0*)
    I know right! a fantastic edit!

I think moreso than most characters romance is built into the DNA of the mythos since day 1. I mean, they all kinda have love interests, but it's baked in as a central concept of the narrative more or less. The movies and TV shows have cemented it into the general public's perception even more. The only one that really comes close is MJ and Spider-Man.

Compares to other superheroes, I don't think so. I think he's one of the most loyal and has one of the most consistent love story among superheroes
    I get the sense that he has had lots of romances in his whole 80th year history, mainly with Lois. And of course he's loyal to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I think moreso than most characters romance is built into the DNA of the mythos since day 1. I mean, they all kinda have love interests, but it's baked in as a central concept of the narrative more or less. The movies and TV shows have cemented it into the general public's perception even more. The only one that really comes close is MJ and Spider-Man.
    Yeah, I agree. He's the romantic superhero for excellence, IMO.

Incredible Member

I get the sense that he has had lots of romances in his whole 80th year history, mainly with Lois. And of course he's loyal to her.
    Oh..you meant romance in the story? Lol
    Yes, 100% agree with what Yoda said.