Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Lois Lane series coming by Rucka and Perkins.

Im excited for this.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02...ois-lane-june/
    I'm cautiously happy with it. I mean, Rucka writing Lois is a perfect choice, but the premise of the book being dominated by an event written by another author gives me an uncertainty (and as I heard, the Supergirl title is suffering because of it). And Rucka's previous run on Superman also suffered A LOT having to deal with big events.

But, all in all, I'm SO ready to read a Lois Lane book monthly!
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

As much as I would love to dig into the new Lois Lane book, it being kicked off by some major event and being all wrapped up in current continuity sounds like a barrier for a reader like me (still kind of a new reader, can't follow monthly floppies or a bunch of titles, so mostly just collecting classic story lines, elseworlds, and easy to get into/new reader friendly/pretty self-contained stories). But, I'll definitely be keeping my eyes on the reviews and such for this, and definitely wishing it does well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    As much as I would love to dig into the new Lois Lane book, it being kicked off by some major event and being all wrapped up in current continuity sounds like a barrier for a reader like me (still kind of a new reader, can't follow monthly floppies or a bunch of titles, so mostly just collecting classic story lines, elseworlds, and easy to get into/new reader friendly/pretty self-contained stories). But, I'll definitely be keeping my eyes on the reviews and such for this, and definitely wishing it does well.
    This all is spinning out of Bendis' Action Comics and we still don't have much information on how much of an "event" Leviathan is going to be. So you could probably get the general contours of it from just like the last 6 issues of Action. Action Comics and Superman don't really cross over storyline wise yet, but kind of just support each other.

I'm actually with you hoping they don't start out as crossovers with the Leviathan event (whatever it is) or Action Comics. Both Fraction and Rucka are way better telling their own stories than being tied to an event.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    This all is spinning out of Bendis' Action Comics and we still don't have much information on how much of an "event" Leviathan is going to be. So you could probably get the general contours of it from just like the last 6 issues of Action. Action Comics and Superman don't really cross over storyline wise yet, but kind of just support each other.

I'm actually with you hoping they don't start out as crossovers with the Leviathan event (whatever it is) or Action Comics. Both Fraction and Rucka are way better telling their own stories than being tied to an event.
    That's probably why all their storylines associated with the event take place in the Leviathan one-shot, which is the backdoor pilot for the titles

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    She's awesome!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    from deviantart:

Attachment 77174
    Thanks for sharing, adrikito!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

BatLois

Any word on that t.v. show that was supposed to star Lois and Lex?

Super lois(deviantart):

Super Lois Lane.jpg

Adorable art!

“DC Bombshells”
    sketch card #32

I did a large artist series of sketch cards that will be randomly inserted into Cryptozoic entertainment DC Bombshell series 2 trading card packs!

Oddly, I would like Jon to meet this version of Lois. If I'm not mistaking, she is on Earth-2.
    Last edited by MeGrimlock420; 03-21-2019 at 01:23 PM.