Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post

Oddly, I would like Jon to meet this version of Lois. If I'm not mistaking, she is on Earth-2.
    Heartbreaking scene where Sam sees his daughter again. And yes, she is Lois Lane from Earth-2.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

This was amazing! Lois protecting her son and trying to help her husband.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Last edited by MeGrimlock420; 03-23-2019 at 09:22 AM.

Incredible Member

At 21:45 Dan Jurgens talking about Lois.

Yes, she is not one of Superman supporting casts, she's his co-lead in the story. So, let's stop killing her to make Superman evil.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Nice to see people with a foot fetish get a little love and appreciation.

Last edited by MeGrimlock420; 04-03-2019 at 05:38 PM.

Incredible Member

i wish more writers can use Lois character like this. out of DC characters, she's the most realistic one.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Incredible Member

“Lois Lane is the best investigative reporter in the DC [Universe],” Rucka wrote in a recent email. “This is our truth, and this is what the book is about.” […] “Lois is often described as fearless, but that’s a mistake, because it implies that nothing frightens her,” Rucka added. “There’s plenty that frightens her; the difference is that it never stops her. She was like that before Superman entered her life, and so she remains.”
    Because Lois basically knows everyone in the DCU, Perkins is excited about the various corners of the superhero world that Lois may visit over the course of her investigations. He’s also looking forward to emphasizing “the realism that is inherent in Lois’ world. […] I’ve always relished portraying that real world in the comics I illustrate as much as the super heroics,” said Perkins.“[Lois] chooses to believe in her own abilities — her own prowess — to solve those problems that may seem unsurmountable,” added Perkins.

full article is here https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...412-story.html

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Lois Lane meet Lois Lane

Also, DC Universe app is finally on the Xbox One.

Lois Lane meet Lois Lane

Also, DC Universe app is finally on the Xbox One.
    Is this from a Convergence book or something? Skipped most of those, but if this is on DC Universe I'd like to check it out.