Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 394
  1. #1
    Wonder Moderator Gaelforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,289

    Default DCEU Superman Appreciation 2019

    In order to maintain reasonable length threads, certain threads are re-setting for the new year.

    Do NOT re-post from previous threads - those posts are still around and can be read by anyone.

    This is for new Appreciation content only.

    Please note that this is an Appreciation thread. Anything off-topic and/or not appreciative will be deleted and the poster may be banned for rules violations.
    Gaelforce
    Superman/Wonder Woman/TV Film Forum Moderator
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

  2. #2
    Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    In this video Henry Cavill perfectly described why I love MoS/BvS version of him so much


  3. #3
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,390

    Default

    Hope we'll get some news/rumors about Superman's future in the dceu after the holidays. 🤞

  4. #4
    Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Hope we'll get some news/rumors about Superman's future in the dceu after the holidays. ��

  5. #5
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    Keep dreaming, keep dreaming.

  6. #6
    Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Keep dreaming, keep dreaming.
    The sad truth is that Snyder Cut is more possible right now than another Superman film. WB don't need to shoot the first thing.

  7. #7
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    The sad truth is that Snyder Cut is more possible right now than another Superman film. WB don't need to shoot the first thing.
    But they need to finish the VFX. An Extended Cut is more likely than the Snyder Cut.

  8. #8
    Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Character development




  9. #9

    Default

    what is supposed to be substantive about the Snyder cut?

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,390

    Default

    Henry Cavill channelling Aquaman:



    Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsLahUHlgQB/

  11. #11
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,260

    Default

    The Man (of Steel) From Atlantis!

  12. #12
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,390

    Default

    In a newspaper article about the Aquaman movie, there was Cavill Supes photoshopped underwater for some reason. I wish to find again that pic, it saw it on Reddit some day ago.

  13. #13
    Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Great suggestion


  14. #14
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,390

    Default

    Superman nod in the next Shazam! trailer:

    spoilers:
    "Cut to Billy attempting to fly from above the clouds. As he begins to fall at an accelerated rate, our titular hero begins to channel Superman and catches himself right before crashing back to earth. Shazam then realizes that he can indeed fly.

    To follow up that incredible clip, Mark Strong’s Dr. Sivana finally makes his debut in the trailer. He and Shazam begin to fight mid-air, as we cut to a child playing with Superman and Batman action figures. The two heavyweights collide as the toys do the same, and might I add, the kid was humming the 1978 Superman theme, which was a highlight of the trailer."
    end of spoilers

    Full trailer description: https://superbromovies.com/2019/01/0...2-description/

  15. #15
    Mighty Member Lokimaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Superman nod in the next Shazam! trailer:

    spoilers:
    "Cut to Billy attempting to fly from above the clouds. As he begins to fall at an accelerated rate, our titular hero begins to channel Superman and catches himself right before crashing back to earth. Shazam then realizes that he can indeed fly.

    To follow up that incredible clip, Mark Strong’s Dr. Sivana finally makes his debut in the trailer. He and Shazam begin to fight mid-air, as we cut to a child playing with Superman and Batman action figures. The two heavyweights collide as the toys do the same, and might I add, the kid was humming the 1978 Superman theme, which was a highlight of the trailer."
    end of spoilers

    Full trailer description: https://superbromovies.com/2019/01/0...2-description/
    The moment I read the 1978 Superman theme I started banging my head on the desk (Knocked over my Gundams ). Freaking Johns.
    Last edited by Lokimaru; 01-05-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •