Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I wonder if they are still going to do a Supergirl movie. From the way the Supergirl movie was being talked about, she was supposedly going to replace Superman as the DCEU Kryptonian. Or serve as a placeholder until
    there was a time for a Superman movie. With Brainiac as the villain. Now with maybe a Superman movie coming sooner rather than later, it sort of negates the need for a Supergirl movie. Especially if Brainiac is the villain
    in the Superman movie.
    Man of Steel II - Supergirl Begins

If they want to go the replacement route that is IMO the only way to go if they don't want to loose the (DCEU) Supes fans. Maybe they do not even want to replace anymore after that and then have two legs to stand on. Even if they actually do not want to replace at all it can be a great story. And it could totally involve Brainiac and his toy city fetish as a reason for them to meet up to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Elseworld and crowd pleaser are not strictly mutually exclusive. It can be both. As a matter of fact it might help. Batman or harley or whoever is popular will not be shoved into it like mos2 which became bvs
    Does Elseworlds as a term hold any meaning anymore? It feels like all of DC presently is 'elseworlds'

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    Fabian Wagner shared BTS photos of Justice League

This is probably what the infamous Snyder Cut looks like, based on what Kevin Smith said about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Does Elseworlds as a term hold any meaning anymore? It feels like all of DC presently is 'elseworlds'
    Infinite Earths.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

This is probably what the infamous Snyder Cut looks like, based on what Kevin Smith said about it.
    This is why I don't understand why there's so much demand to see it. THIS is probably what you're getting.
    Assassinate Putin!

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    This is why I don't understand why there's so much demand to see it. THIS is probably what you're getting.
    Let them try for it. Look, they were pretty invested in the growth of that superman. It was cut short. They atleast want to know the original story. If not a snydercut. I would want zack to make or release it in a comic form. I mean, zack does draw and storyboard his screen play himself. It would have been great to see where that superman went. Zack is like bendis swings for the fences to get a hit or a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Even if this is what we got, there are some talented dudes out there who would replace the green screen with fully fleshed out backgrounds on their home PC's. That's why so many want it...they don't care if the effects are finished, they can finish them themselves. They just want to see Snyder's story. Heck, there's a guy working on a cut right now that includes new scenes that he's animating himself with CGI.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

The new DCEU Superman will be introduced in the Supergirl movie?

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...pergirl-movie/

The new DCEU Superman will be introduced in the Supergirl movie?

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...pergirl-movie/
    WGTC isn’t trustworthy, they just make stuff up.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They also "steal" rumors from other sites or scoopers and claim to have sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yep, this. People really need to stop going to these BS sites and spreading their "news" around.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

WGTC and Cosmic Book News are both gossip rags with no actual sources. Unless it comes from Variety or the Hollywood Reporter you can safely disregard it.

I will miss the amount of gravitas this Superman has.

General Swanwick was going to be revealed as Martian Manhunter, who as it seems kept looking after those Superman was close with:

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    General Swanwick was going to be revealed as Martian Manhunter, who as it seems kept looking after those Superman was close with:

What??? That is huge. If this revealed in bvs it would have one of most coolest thing ever.