Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    We have CNN on the lobby TVs at my job. As I was walking by, I heard a familiar tune for CNN's The Movies promo.

It was surreal when I heard it.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Expensive Black Suit Superman statue from Prime 1 Studios:

Descriptions
    "Stay down! If I wanted you dead, I'd have done it already!"

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present HDMMDC-03BL SUPERMAN Black Suit version from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Superman is crafted in 1:2 scale with attention to detail and likeness, standing around 42 inches tall. The ultimate Superman piece for all fans!

Fearing the actions of a god-like super hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before...

Don’t miss out to add Superman Black Suit Statue to your DC collection!

Specifications:

Statue Size approximately 42 inches tall [H:106.3cm W:47.1cm D:36.2cm
    ※Cape Size(H:92cm W:180cm)]
    One (1) designed base
    Soft resin material has been used for the costume
    LED Spotlight function on base

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

The statue looks amazing, too bad we never got to see it in Justice League. One thing I was really looking forward too.

From Grace Randolph (take it with a pinch of salt):

"I'm hearing that #JJAbrams and #WarnerBros are having a "conversation" about him doing a #Superman movie...

It might be #DCEU movie, it might be a stand alone "Elseworlds" style movie - basically whatever will get him to do it."

https://twitter.com/GraceRandolph/st...19397858447361

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

If it's true, my money is on an elseworlds movie. After doings Star Wars 7 & 9, I imagine JJ will want to avoid tentpole/franchise projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    If it's true, my money is on an elseworlds movie. After doings Star Wars 7 & 9, I imagine JJ will want to avoid tentpole/franchise projects.
    Like Reeves is doing his own thing with Batman unconnected with the DCEU.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Like Reeves is doing his own thing with Batman unconnected with the DCEU.
    Most likely. JJ has been doing franchises IPs for the last 10 years. Star Trek (1-3), Mission Impossible (3-6), Star Wars (7 and 9). Depending on how Rise of Skywalker performs, I wager JJ will try to avoid doing any film that will require a multi-picture commitment from him. JJ broke his no-sequels rule to direct Star Trek Into Darkness and Rise of Skywalker. Kicking and screaming and a bigger payout from the studios for his work. JJ isn't a franchise movie kind of guy. As a producer, he's much better.

I don't want an elseworlds Superman movie. I want a classic Superman tale. A crowd pleaser full of heart.

I don't care if it's not connected (yet) to the grander DCEU. It can be connected later. I just want a great and more fun Superman film please.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I don't want an elseworlds Superman movie. I want a classic Superman tale. A crowd pleaser full of heart.

I don't care if it's not connected (yet) to the grander DCEU. It can be connected later. I just want a great and more fun Superman film please.
    Elseworld and crowd pleaser are not strictly mutually exclusive. It can be both. As a matter of fact it might help. Batman or harley or whoever is popular will not be shoved into it like mos2 which became bvs

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From Grace Randolph (take it with a pinch of salt):

"I'm hearing that #JJAbrams and #WarnerBros are having a "conversation" about him doing a #Superman movie...

It might be #DCEU movie, it might be a stand alone "Elseworlds" style movie - basically whatever will get him to do it."

https://twitter.com/GraceRandolph/st...19397858447361
    Hmmm... He ruined Star Trek and Star Wars so I don't necessarily want him touching Superman. That having been said, if they don't get Cavill back, it might be a moot point. I don't think people want an elseworld after waiting five years for a sequel. It might be that WB is slowly tearing down the DCEU behind the scenes and testing the waters with this out of continuity stuff. I read the treatment he wrote for Superman from the early 2000s and I didn't care much for it. Of course this is the same source who said that WW'84 was a soft reboot so I guess we'll see next year.
    Assassinate Putin!

I just want a recognizable Superman like All Star.

That Superman was everything I love about the character. We want to remind general audiences who Superman truly is: A friend.

And please bring back the Fortress of Solitude. That place is iconic, mysterious and gorgeous. Fascinate audiences with Superman's lore. Show them new stuff. Bring Brainiac in all his glory and with a great story. The possibilities are endless. And later introduce Kara the proper way respecting the Superman mythos.
    Last edited by stargazer01; 09-20-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I just want a recognizable Superman like All Star.

That Superman was everything I love about the character. We want to remind general audiences who Superman truly is: A friend.

And please bring back the Fortress of Solitude. That place is iconic, mysterious and gorgeous. Fascinate audiences with Superman's lore. Show them new stuff. Bring Brainiac in all his glory and with a great story. The possibilities are endless. And later introduce Kara the proper way respecting the Superman mythos.
    I wonder if they are still going to do a Supergirl movie. From the way the Supergirl movie was being talked about, she was supposedly going to replace Superman as the DCEU Kryptonian. Or serve as a placeholder until
    there was a time for a Superman movie. With Brainiac as the villain. Now with maybe a Superman movie coming sooner rather than later, it sort of negates the need for a Supergirl movie. Especially if Brainiac is the villain
    in the Superman movie.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I wonder if they are still going to do a Supergirl movie. From the way the Supergirl movie was being talked about, she was supposedly going to replace Superman as the DCEU Kryptonian. Or serve as a placeholder until
    there was a time for a Superman movie. With Brainiac as the villain. Now with maybe a Superman movie coming sooner rather than later, it sort of negates the need for a Supergirl movie. Especially if Brainiac is the villain
    in the Superman movie.
    If the idea her being a full blown replacement for him is dead, that's for the best IMO.
    I imagine any new take on Superman will involve Supergirl in some capacity though. Or at least it should. Him meeting her while he fights Brainiac is such a "duh" idea, but WB would likely still miss the obvious route.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Fabian Wagner shared BTS photos of Justice League