Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

From Shazam!: Freddy's Guide to Super Hero-ing:

https://twitter.com/TaurooAldebaran/...44073847504896

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    A lot of people like the trunkless suit, so it's not going anywhere. BTW, I'm fine with using both, but for live action the trunkless costume works better nowdays, IMO.

Jorge Jimenez posted this today on his twitter. His nephew Superboy.

I like that it just looks like he's wearing pants. Besides it's already underwear as is so why would he wear underwear over his underwear?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From Shazam!: Freddy's Guide to Super Hero-ing:

https://twitter.com/TaurooAldebaran/...44073847504896

Well that is nice. Where is it from? The Shazam movie?

I also found this 2 last night. apparently Superman isn't as smart as Wonder Woman... they didn't read All Star Superman..

https://twitter.com/OceanRageM/statu...81555397574658

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Well that is nice. Where is it from? The Shazam movie?

I also found this 2 last night. apparently Superman isn't as smart as Wonder Woman... they didn't read All Star Superman..

https://twitter.com/OceanRageM/statu...81555397574658
    It think it's a kiddie book.

Edit: found it: https://www.harpercollins.com/978006...uper-hero-ing/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 02-27-2019 at 11:24 AM.

thank you, Last Son

BANNED

An interview with Kevin Tsujihara

"The upcoming slate, with Shazam, Joker, Wonder Woman 1984, and Birds of Prey feels like we’re on the right track. We have the right people in the right jobs working on it," Tsujihara told the L.A. Times. "The universe isn’t as connected as we thought it was going to be five years ago. You’re seeing much more focus on individual experiences around individual characters. That’s not to say we won’t at some point come back to that notion of a more connected universe. But it feels like that’s the right strategy for us right now."
    https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...227-story.html

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I
    Well aside from Joker ,the rest will be set within the established DCEU. There just won't be overt crossovers. However they will still take place in the same fictional canvas.

Truth was,this is what the DCEU should have done post MOS. BvS could have been a quick team up of Bats,Supes and Wondy and then a few more solo films. JL should have been 2020 or 2021 at the earliest. In fact 2016 should have been MOS 2 and the plot of BvS which should have been this year would been the perfect ending of Supes trilogy, leading into a JL that included a more fleshed out team on an adventure together.

IMO the biggest mistake was rushing to JL.
    Last edited by manofsteel1979; 02-28-2019 at 04:34 AM.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    I
    Well aside from Joker ,the rest will be set within the established DCEU. There just won't be overt crossovers. However they will still take place in the same fictional canvas.

Truth was,this is what the DCEU should have done post MOS. BvS could have been a quick team up of Bats,Supes and Wondy and then a few more solo films. JL should have been 2020 or 2021 at the earliest. In fact 2016 should have been MOS 2 and the plot of BvS which should have been this year would been the perfect ending of Supes trilogy, leading into a JL that included a more fleshed out team on an adventure together.

IMO the biggest mistake was rushing to JL.

That's what I've been saying too, but Warner bros will never admit they messed up big time. Sadly, my favorite superhero has to suffer the consequences for their ineptitude. :'(

Shazam will be very telling, IMO. I'm really curious to see how they present their idea of Superman. Because they keep mentioning him in the trailers and sneak peeks. It'd be great to see a nice cameo, even if they don't show his face. That at least keeps his name in the minds of the casuals.
    Last edited by stargazer01; 02-28-2019 at 08:42 AM.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

That's what I've been saying too, but Warner bros will never admit they messed up big time. Sadly, my favorite superhero has to suffer the consequences for their ineptitude. :'(

Shazam will be very telling, IMO. I'm really curious to see how they present their idea of Superman. Because they keep mentioning him in the trailers and sneak peeks. It'd be great to see a nice cameo, even if they don't show his face. That at least keeps his name in the minds of the casuals.
    I think the success of Aquaman proved that the narrative that BvS and JL cast such a stink over any other DC movies spinning out of the Snyder films that for the universe to succeed those prior films, including MOS need to be wiped away and the continuity burned to the ground is pure horse crap.

All you need is to make a good movie, and audiences will overlook past mistakes. I think that applies to Superman too. Whether or not Cavill returns, there's no need to do another origin movie. Just do a quick all Star Superman ish cliff notes recap of it, and Bam, start the ground running. The MOS origin is good enough.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    I think the success of Aquaman proved that the narrative that BvS and JL cast such a stink over any other DC movies spinning out of the Snyder films that for the universe to succeed those prior films, including MOS need to be wiped away and the continuity burned to the ground is pure horse crap.

All you need is to make a good movie, and audiences will overlook past mistakes. I think that applies to Superman too. Whether or not Cavill returns, there's no need to do another origin movie. Just do a quick all Star Superman ish cliff notes recap of it, and Bam, start the ground running. The MOS origin is good enough.
    Oh I completely agree, but what do WB think? If they think MOS was good enough, then where is the sequel announcement? We know Henry Cavill want to be Superman still.

I think Superman overwhelms them. Strange, because I think the character is quite straightforward a good guy who just want to save the world and do good. They overthink him.

At least it seems they have "learned" that each DC characters needs their own tone. They didn't realize that before and just wanted to copy the gritty Nolan Batman films, IMO.

BANNED

for what its worth, bendis managed to make snyder superman trilogy look like grant morrisons all star superman

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Yesterday on March 1st was Zack Snyder's 53rd birthday. On this day he announced an interesting event:

Q&A sessions with him and guest appearances is especially intriguing and it's all for the good cause as you can read at the bottom.

Here is an information how to attend.

You can buy a t-shirt with that design to support this good cause as well if you can't attend.

Also fans from all around the world gathered to make a video where they wish Zack Snyder a happy birthday and thank him for all of his work

BANNED

Some amusing Superman nods in this

And they even got Batman

It's the Cavill Superman 'S'

The DC logo..

there is lots of Superman nods in the trailers so far..

D01OPb2XQAALUHi.jpg

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

I can't freakin wait for this movie to come out man. It just looks like such a great time!
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.