Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Because there are People TOO laugh with. Diana had Steve with her the whole movie so did Aquaman with Mera same as this with Freddy. Sure MoS has Lois but they're were never together romping around bantering back and forth like the others were building that...um like-factor . That's why people didn't buy them kissing amongst the rubble in MoS or them suddenly being a couple living together in BvS, people will buy anything if you sell it to them the right way. Why did people like Batflec in BvS? Cause he had Alfred to Talk too. Why did People like Superman more the Ultimate Cut of BvS? Cause Clark talked to people (whisper: He's Superman :whisper.). That's honestly my only problem with Snyder, He shoots long and sometimes has to leave the heart of his Movies on the cutting room floor cause I'm sure those parts are in a longer cut of MoS just like they were in BvS.

Sivana was way too Saturday Morning to truly take seriously. Plus Diana would have wrecked him magic or not which highlights the problem Marvel faced with it's extended universe, Where is everybody? If the Justice League Exists Why didn't they come down on Sivana like a Bad Cold? Now if you show Sivana Imprisoning the JL with Magic then all you have left IS Billy plus it would tie perfectly into the ending.
    Ant-Man and the Wasp happened around the same time as Infinity War that's where everyone is just like comics on any given day in a comic universe there are usually 3 cities in danger, 2 world ending events, and dozens of minor altercations. Superman isn't off in space helping the Green Lantern Corps because he has to deal with Parasite or someone same for Green Arrow not coming to Gotham to help Batman or something. The League wasn't in Shazam because they were dealing with their own problems like Superman looking for Lex Luthor maybe since he did escape prison an extended universe of heroes also means an extended universe of threats.

I just noticed that the Warner Bros official account on twitter congratulated Gal Gadot and The Rock on their birthdays but not Henry Cavill. Same with the DC Comics account...

I think he's not coming back to Supes..

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I just noticed that the Warner Bros official account on twitter congratulated Gal Gadot and The Rock on their birthdays but not Henry Cavill. Same with the DC Comics account...

The consequence of not having a director/producer in your corner to support your project. Gadot has Patty, the MCU has Feige, Jackman has Mangold, Reynolds had Jackman to back him for Deadpool solos, DCTV has Guggenheim and Berlanti, Mission Impossible has Tom Cruise, Fast and the Furious has Vin Diesel, etc. Superman is a lot like Star Trek on film now. Nobody wants to touch it and stay. It's a valuable IP, but not many people are volunteering to tackle the project.

I was hoping Matthew Vaugn or even Joss Whedon would step forward to take the reigns of a future Superman film. Without a boss like Z. Snyder to make decisions, there isn't going to be any movement on future projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    The consequence of not having a director/producer in your corner to support your project. Gadot has Patty, the MCU has Feige, Jackman has Mangold, Reynolds had Jackman to back him for Deadpool solos, DCTV has Guggenheim and Berlanti, Mission Impossible has Tom Cruise, Fast and the Furious has Vin Diesel, etc. Superman is a lot like Star Trek on film now. Nobody wants to touch it and stay. It's a valuable IP, but not many people are volunteering to tackle the project.

I was hoping Matthew Vaugn or even Joss Whedon would step forward to take the reigns of a future Superman film. Without a boss like Z. Snyder to make decisions, there isn't going to be any movement on future projects.
    He has Danny Garcia, his manager. Also manager of The Rock. But it seems her demands were too high..

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Zack Snyder remembers Henry's birthday. Shared new image

Does that every year since Man of Steel.

Official facebook pages of MoS, BvS and JL wished him a happy birthday

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...n__=%2As%2As-R

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...rnal&__tn__=-R

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...n__=%2As%2As-R

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    that means nothing.

that means nothing.
    And yet you say twitter account not wishing him birthday means he isn't coming back. Where is logic here?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    And yet you say twitter account not wishing him birthday means he isn't coming back. Where is logic here?
    tell me who is bigger, the DC Comics and Warner Bros official accounts or the movies accounts? That's the difference.

DC and WB acknowledged Gadot and the Rock but totally ignored Cavill. They ignored Superman. That seems off and telling to me.

Screenshot_20190516-064700.jpg

Aquaman and Superman are hanging

Justice League 2 confirmed...

Red.. cloud? and Desaad?

year villain action comics superman.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    It's supposed to be Lex. I made the same mistake thinking he was DeSadd

BANNED