Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    It's easy to write stuff like this in hindsight plus he shits on every creative thing Snyder and his team do to breath new life into the world. He can only come up with his stuff by seeing what's already there and making changes to that. Makes me wonder how creative he really is or can he just re-write stuff people have already written. Why isn't he doing this in Hollywood? Judging by the latest movies they could use the help. He's all about the script not the Execution of the script, The guy ranks The Last Jedi above any of Prequels that says tons. The Fact that the would be Emperor started a War on his Home planet just to garner the ouster of his political rival and sympathy for his nomination and victory is brilliant. He then starts another War manipulating BOTH SIDES whilst placing Thousands Guns at the Backs of the Only entities in the Galaxy that could stop him. When I was a Kid I thought the Emperor took over the Old Republic in a Coup, Nope, they gave it to him Willingly. All it took was a few lies and a War. We didn't see the truth that the Prequels were a Warning of what could happen to us. What are the New movies even about?
    I mean he admits himself that he's not putting himself on the same level as Goyer or Snyder. I just like his changes. I like Man of Steel just fine on its own.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Jason Momoa shared a shot from Snyder Cut of Justice League and Zack Snyder commented on how he would get to Diana behading him:

After beheaded Steppenwolf's body flies into the Boom Tube behind Diana, the Justice League got a stare contest with Darkseid it seems:

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

A "super punch" sounds better than the freeze breath we got, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    Isn't it this scene? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Isn't it this scene? ��

The moment where he picks him up and throws looks like a reshot, because Cavill again has that weird CGI chin and lip when you look at the full thing. Final Battle is definitely the most frankensteined part of the movie. Maybe Steppenwolf fell down after Aquaman pierced him, then Superman flew towards to do some beating and in the process punches him towards Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    The moment where he picks him up and throws looks like a reshot, because Cavill again has that weird CGI chin and lip when you look at the full thing. Final Battle is definitely the most frankensteined part of the movie. Maybe Steppenwolf fell down after Aquaman pierced him, then Superman flew towards to do some beating and in the process punches him towards Wonder Woman.
    It seems that most of Snyder's scenes of the final battle were just repurposed, changing the context and order from the original version but they are still there in some form.

That last image was shared by Zack Snyder yesterday. I don't know if any of you remember this, but he explained on Vero that in his version Superman and Cyborg trying to divide Unity was meant to kill most of the League and The Flash was going to tap into Speed Force and travel back in time just moment before that explosion happens and aid Cyborg into getting into Mother Boxes inside and stop Unity from there, where Mother Boxes were going to tempt Victor with visions of his family.

With every bit of information it becomes more and more clear that Warner Brothers actually promoted Snyder Cut this whole time.

This headline on the posters would've made some actual sense with his version of Justice League, because every member of the League was playing a major part in stopping both Unity and Steppenwolf. It wasn't just Superman flying in and doing all the job they couldn't handle.
    Last edited by GreatKungLao; 11-13-2019 at 03:12 AM.

WHAT IS GOING ON, ZACK?!

I'M CRYING!

Snyder is definitely acting weird and entitled..

Maybe his JL cut is getting released soon.. HBO Max most probably.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Snyder is definitely acting weird and entitled..
    He has the right. What WB did was unethical.If it happened to me. I would done something legally if i can.else I would have Fought back anyway i can. Nobody gets to use my tragedy Or death of my family member to do their f--ing PR. Absolutely nobody. F@#k that.