Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I'd rather they just make more movies, TBH. Unless we're getting another Superman movie, I don't really care.
    Assassinate Putin!

I will eat crow if the Snyder Cut is actually released.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    after that Sonic thing, i think this's got a decent shot at happening.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    You won't be alone.it is just an opinion.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Even some Marvel actors joined the fight. This is groundbreaking

Batista came out in support as well.not to mention Natalie portman, chris Hemsworth.. Etc liking gal godot's post.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

It's all up to Henry Cavill now. If he posts something with #ReleaseTheSnyderCut, the internet won't survive it.

I have to say regardless of what happens. This is a success.

He has yet to rise
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-18-2019 at 01:30 AM.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Henry is an avid gamer, so perhaps he just got distracted from joining his fellow Leaguers by all the big shiny new video games out this month.

I don't think Henry Cavill (and his team) care about the Snyder cut of JL. On the contrary, all they want is support for a new Superman movie. IMO, Henry is being advice to not say anything about JL in hopes to get him another Supes movie through the success of Black Adam..

Henry has made it clear he does not support Snyder or wants anything to do with him again. And I was told Snyder deleted the Henry/Superman photo he recently posted..

https://www.cbr.com/henry-cavill-jus...ue-snyder-cut/

I don't think Henry is a fan of anything Snyder did post Man of Steel. I can't blame him.

https://za.ign.com/henry-cavill/1126...el-didnt-exist

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I have to say regardless of what happens. This is a success.

He has yet to rise

Sorry, my first thought was "hmmm.... Superman Styled Chocolate Cake... #ReleaseTheChocolateCake"

If it gets released (the cut, not the cake) I'm curious to see what it adds. Also hope an OST will get sold of the remade (or rather reinstated) soundtrack I read about. The JL one was nice; but BvS was simply better.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I don't think Henry Cavill (and his team) care about the Snyder cut of JL. On the contrary, all they want is support for a new Superman movie. IMO, Henry is being advice to not say anything about JL in hopes to get him another Supes movie through the success of Black Adam..

Henry has made it clear he does not support Snyder or wants anything to do with him again. And I was told Snyder deleted the Henry/Superman photo he recently posted..

https://www.cbr.com/henry-cavill-jus...ue-snyder-cut/

I don't think Henry is a fan of anything Snyder did post Man of Steel. I can't blame him.

https://za.ign.com/henry-cavill/1126...el-didnt-exist
    Neither of those articles say anything like what you're suggesting. He says the stylistic choices didn't work for the masses, but he isn't dogging on Snyder. And his comments on the Snyder cut are from a business point of view (he says this outright). And he's correct: from a business point of view, it absolutely does not matter. It's not going to make money. What it will do, though, is please a passionate fanbase. But he's not coming at it from that angle, he's approaching it realistically from WB's.

He wants to play Superman again...he's not going to get that chance by supporting a cut of a film from a fired director. Affleck can speak freely because he's out, Gadot can speak because her film was successful and she's got a golden ticket, and Mamoa is the same. Cavill doesn't have that luxury, so he toes the line. But nothing there says he doesn't like Snyder, doesn't support Snyder, or is unhappy with anything. He just said what they did didn't work.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Neither of those articles say anything like what you're suggesting. He says the stylistic choices didn't work for the masses, but he isn't dogging on Snyder. And his comments on the Snyder cut are from a business point of view (he says this outright). And he's correct: from a business point of view, it absolutely does not matter. It's not going to make money. What it will do, though, is please a passionate fanbase. But he's not coming at it from that angle, he's approaching it realistically from WB's.

He wants to play Superman again...he's not going to get that chance by supporting a cut of a film from a fired director. Affleck can speak freely because he's out, Gadot can speak because her film was successful and she's got a golden ticket, and Mamoa is the same. Cavill doesn't have that luxury, so he toes the line. But nothing there says he doesn't like Snyder, doesn't support Snyder, or is unhappy with anything. He just said what they did didn't work.
    That's not the way I see it, but ok. The fact, he's not giving Snyder ANY kind of support says it all.. He's not thankful to him.

This is the time to show his appreciation for what Snyder did for him.. if he doesn't it means, he doesn't appreciate him enough, IMO. This video from last year during Mission Impossible tour, he looks like he wished he had done a solo Superman sequel that was quite different, not BvS.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    That's not the way I see it, but ok. The fact, he's not giving Snyder ANY kind of support says it all.. He's not thankful to him.

This is the time to show his appreciation for what Snyder did for him.. if he doesn't it means, he doesn't appreciate him enough, IMO. This video from last year during Mission Impossible tour, he looks like he wished he had done a solo Superman sequel that was quite different, not BvS.

That's understandable, but zack snyder was suggesting a movie that ended with an easter egg to batman or tease. Everyone started blowing it up. I think wb execs wanted batman in their. And theatrical was a batman movie. I mean, their motto is "more batman". It always has been.
    You are just basically going to the level of 'gossiping' regarding your assumptions, no offence . There are hundreds of things that could have been a factor . The guy might contractually still bound. He might even get second chance this built up through shazam and black adam.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    That's understandable, but zack snyder was suggesting a movie that ended with an easter egg to batman or tease. Everyone started blowing it up. I think wb execs wanted batman in their. And theatrical was a batman movie. I mean, their motto is "more batman". It always has been.
    You are just basically going to the level of 'gossiping' regarding your assumptions, no offence . There are hundreds of things that could have been a factor . The guy might contractually still bound. He might even get second chance this built up through shazam and black adam.
    No gossiping lol, just the way I see it.