Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    new Henry Cavill post on instagram...

See the yellow in the costume is brighter here and it makes the suit look a lot better than when everything is muted or dark. omg just noticed Jason Momoa liked his post..
    Superman's outfit is the same color as my uniform pants. A very blue-collar color of blue.

Master Hero Vladimir

Henry is a great actor and I hope gets a chance to play Superman again, but for now, it's not looking good. I believe he really has the necessary elements for Superman, but the disaster area that is Warner's management is what's keeping another Superman movie from entering production. The most frustrating part about this is the radio silence Warner is keeping about the fate of the Superman movie series. I don't know how hard it would be for Warner to say something like this: "We understand that Superman has some of the most passionate and devoted fans a superhero could ever ask for. The idea that Superman is getting pushed to the sidelines in favor of other characters is ridiculous considering it is only thanks to Superman that we have an entire universe full of superheroes that we can enjoy and appreciate. We appreciate the support from our fans and we ask for patience and understanding as we work towards developing a plan to bring Superman to big screen once again."

I don't know about you but I think a statement along those lines would help Warner earn some goodwill and bring back disenfranchised fans. Does it automatically fix everything? No, of course not, but at least it would give the impression that Warner hasn't completely forgotten about Superman. Warner has to play their cards right if they want to satisfy their remaining fans, and regain those fans who might be willing to come back. This won't be an easy task but if done right, we'll be getting another Superman movie sooner rather than later.

Ed McGuinness Superman!

DygPZzXUcAAA86h.jpg

Kon93

Ed McGuinness Superman!

DygPZzXUcAAA86h.jpg

LOL,hope ppl get the joke, and it is really true.
    Swole

Ed McGuinness Superman!

DygPZzXUcAAA86h.jpg
    Holy crap.

I know I shouldn't care, but man I hope this isn't a product of PED's (#Bane). But damn, dude is seriously jacked these days.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Holy crap.

I know I shouldn't care, but man I hope this isn't a product of PED's (#Bane). But damn, dude is seriously jacked these days.
    I bit too much I think. I don't need Superman to look that big in live action.

The McGuinness Superman is not for me. sorrynotsorry

I bit too much I think. I don't need Superman to look that big in live action.

The McGuinness Superman is not for me. sorrynotsorry
    There is no logical reason why Superman needs to be muscular. What possible weights would be heavy enough that would build muscles for Superman? But Superman is a fantasy character that boys can project themselves onto.
    Just like how comic book women have huge breasts because guys like to fantasize about getting it on with a woman with huge breasts.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Exclusive: Henry Cavill Is Not Demanding Script and Director Approval for ‘Man of Steel 2’: http://collider.com/henry-cavill-sup...ct-warner-bros

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    There is no logical reason why Superman needs to be muscular. What possible weights would be heavy enough that would build muscles for Superman? But Superman is a fantasy character that boys can project themselves onto.
    Just like how comic book women have huge breasts because guys like to fantasize about getting it on with a woman with huge breasts.
    You could always make up some baloney rationale like Kryptonian men are naturally sturdier than Terrans and the average guy looks like a decathlete, and solar radiation optimizes their physique. Or, maybe Kryptonian scientists bred/engineered their population to look the way they do. It's all pseudoscience, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Exclusive: Henry Cavill Is Not Demanding Script and Director Approval for ‘Man of Steel 2’: http://collider.com/henry-cavill-sup...ct-warner-bros
    Eh if he was of course they’d deny it. Don’t know how trustworthy Mario is though, that Daniel guy got exposed after he kept saying the Shazam trailer would come out last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Eh if he was of course they’d deny it. Don’t know how trustworthy Mario is though, that Daniel guy got exposed after he kept saying the Shazam trailer would come out last week.
    Mario is hit and miss. But Daniel is still trustworthy. After the Shazam incident, there was a brief exchange on twitter with the director Sandberg, he called Daniel his mortal enemy or something. lol. Brief story... the trailer was supposed to come out, but that Daniel guy wrote a description of it and posted even pics of a few scenes and WB and Sandberg decided to delay the trailer to recut a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    You could always make up some baloney rationale like Kryptonian men are naturally sturdier than Terrans and the average guy looks like a decathlete, and solar radiation optimizes their physique. Or, maybe Kryptonian scientists bred/engineered their population to look the way they do. It's all pseudoscience, anyway.
    I'm pretty sure even from the start in Superman's history is stated that Kryptonians are a superior race genetically. I just think McGuinness Superman looks too big and cartoony. I can't take it seriously.

hmm, Mario Robles is hinting that there might be a Superman cameo in Shazam after all?

*prays*

hmm, Mario Robles is hinting that there might be a Superman cameo in Shazam after all?

*prays*
    I just read It. A faceless Supes cameo? I dunno if it can work.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I just read It. A faceless Supes cameo? I dunno if it can work.
    Depends how it's done, but it'd be more effective to see his face and some words of encouragement and support to Billy. "Well done, Billy. I'll be around if you need something." The end.