Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

It looks like a bad joke, like the cgi mustache.

"A Superman Cameo without Cavill is more dire than hopeful in my opinion. They couldn’t even get the guy in the suit for a 2 second shot. And with no film in development at Cavill’s schedule filling up the door to him leaving is definitely still open"

https://twitter.com/TheComixKid/stat...32094582509569
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 02-07-2019 at 10:05 AM.

My preference is a Cavill Superman cameo, BUT I'm a Superman fan first, so I think a vague Superman cameo can work if we and Billy just see him flying in the sky at the end. Just show it's clearly Superman with his blue and red costume.

That will upset some some fans (Snyder/Cavill fans), but it will probably excite most other Superman fans. Cavill could still return later in a movie because we never clearly saw the actor. WB could have their cake and eat it. Like I said, I love Cavill, but I love Superman more.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It looks like a bad joke, like the cgi mustache.

"A Superman Cameo without Cavill is more dire than hopeful in my opinion. They couldn’t even get the guy in the suit for a 2 second shot. And with no film in development at Cavill’s schedule filling up the door to him leaving is definitely still open"

https://twitter.com/TheComixKid/stat...32094582509569
    I don't like this ComixKid person. He doesn't seem very smart and he's pretty rude, IMO.

BANNED

I find hype for a cameo pretty tragic considering there's little else.

New Henry Cavill photo... his arms are huge..! :O

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtlsmR0h...=13uturor00a3p

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I find hype for a cameo pretty tragic considering there's little else.
    A Superman cameo in Shazam is a positive thing. It means WB consider the character important enough to show him in that film (they could show Wonder Woman or Aquaman instead of Supes). it could mean they are testing the waters to see how excited people are for another Superman film.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    My preference is a Cavill Superman cameo, BUT I'm a Superman fan first, so I think a vague Superman cameo can work if we and Billy just see him flying in the sky at the end. Just show it's clearly Superman with his blue and red costume.

That will upset some some fans (Snyder/Cavill fans), but it will probably excite most other Superman fans. Cavill could still return later in a movie because we never clearly saw the actor. WB could have their cake and eat it. Like I said, I love Cavill, but I love Superman more.
    So basically the Superman that was in the first season of the Supergirl TV show?

Description of Superman's chest cameo in Shazam!

spoilers:
    The Man of Steel’s appearance comes at the end of Billy Batson’s new film as part of the payoff to a running joke. Throughout the movie, it’s said that Billy’s friend and foster brother Freddy Freeman has been asking Billy to show up at his school in the Shazam persona in order to prove to all of Freddy’s classmates that he knows the hero. In the final scene, Shazam finally makes an appearance, before saying that he brought another friend with him. At this point, Superman walks into the room, but since Cavill isn’t looking ready to return anytime soon, the film will allegedly use a body double that doesn’t show Clark Kent’s face.
    end of spoilers

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...-henry-cavill/

spoilers:
    The Man of Steel’s appearance comes at the end of Billy Batson’s new film as part of the payoff to a running joke. Throughout the movie, it’s said that Billy’s friend and foster brother Freddy Freeman has been asking Billy to show up at his school in the Shazam persona in order to prove to all of Freddy’s classmates that he knows the hero. In the final scene, Shazam finally makes an appearance, before saying that he brought another friend with him. At this point, Superman walks into the room, but since Cavill isn’t looking ready to return anytime soon, the film will allegedly use a body double that doesn’t show Clark Kent’s face.
    end of spoilers

Maybe they'll sign Cavill to a contract just in time to CGI-add Henry's face into a cameo...

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Maybe they'll sign Cavill to a contract just in time to CGI-add Henry's face into a cameo...
    Lmao. We’ll see but I doubt it.

I'm already having nightmares of a weird-looking CGI effect of Cavill's head badly superimposed on another actor's body. 😅

I don't think so. Not again!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmao. We’ll see but I doubt it.
    Same..

I'm already having nightmares of a weird-looking CGI effect of Cavill's head badly superimposed on another actor's body. ��
    Stop it!

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

This sounds like they might be teasing Superman having a big role in a potential Shazam sequel. Either that or it’s a gag I’m looking way too much into.

I’d take Shazam/Superman: The Curse of Black Adam in a heartbeat. Sandberg knows how to treat the character right I feel.

I'm already having nightmares of a weird-looking CGI effect of Cavill's head badly superimposed on another actor's body. ��
    Worked for Lena Headey in her walk of shame as Cersei Lannister on Game of Thrones. That was her head VFX'd onto a double's body.

BANNED

They could always have spoilers:
    Caville add in a dubbed line over the back of a head shot...or maybe it'll be like the "Lois, what you have done" line from an obvious stand-in from the Donner cut
    end of spoilers