Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Kon-El Superboy Appreciation 2019

In order to maintain reasonable length threads, certain threads are re-setting for the new year.

Do NOT re-post from previous threads - those posts are still around and can be read by anyone.

This is for new Appreciation content only.

Please note that this is an Appreciation thread. Anything off-topic and/or not appreciative will be deleted and the poster may be banned for rules violations.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Kon93

Wth.that wasn't just a appreciation thread,but a up to date info spot for everything SB.now it's all gone,ppl wont waste time looking it up,so thanks for this,I'm sure it'll help ur thread length quota

Kon93

Jan 2 and 3 the YJ TV shows prequel will be out,10 pages each day

Jan 4 YJ TV show,multiple episodes each week

Jan 9 YJ comic series by bendis

Jan 13 reign of the supermen movie

Kon93

Reign of the Supermen

Kon93

Titans season 1 end credit teaser

Kon93

YJ show prequel comic 2 parter.

Kon93

Season 3 of YJ

Kon93

The new YJ comic from bendis

Kon93

https://mobile.twitter.com/vikbogdan...212807173?s=21

He is drawing HALF of issie 3 of YJ comic,and we were told that is the issue that tells us where SB has been,so he might be drawing all the flashback scenes.

ulysses by alfred lord tennyson translation

BANNED

Interesting stuff, glad they remembered Conner's 2000s look.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post

He is drawing HALF of issie 3 of YJ comic,and we were told that is the issue that tells us where SB has been,so he might be drawing all the flashback scenes.

Whoa, this is pretty ridiculously big news.

Like, does this mean some version of his time in Smallville was a thing? Or maybe it's just a shout out to the look alone? Either way I'm even more interested now.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Happy New Year and Welcome Back Superboy .

I am curious to see what the Johns-era costume's return means, but I guess we're getting a Rebirth "all the good continuity happened, all the bad continuity didn't, here's Superboy in his classic look and personality" reboot here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post

ulysses by alfred lord tennyson translation
    So the continuity of Geoff Johns remains intact? Conner remembers his fight with Prime and Blackest Night?

Kon93

Here is "1" of my guesses.

He was eliminated from the Reign(which was blasphemy) and took on more of a Smallvile/YJ show/new 52/matrix type of breakout and inclusion in superman's life.

If they are going with him beginning with the tshirt and Jean's then moving into this new ultra punk look he has now that's insane,because u would think he would mellow out and chill a lil on the spikes,belts,and hair as he got older.

Atleast this kinda goes with the cover showing him having heat vision in his new punk look,its like geoffs bland and emo stuff was 1st,then he "found" himself and went punk.

I would rather they follow geoffs 1st 12 or so issues of TT as a beginning,there he didn't like being in smallville,had the lex origin,got super hearing and heat vision,had a kryptonian tough body,STOP there.then add tactile telekinesis,as how he amps up to full kryptonian toughness,flies,new 52 tactile senses.give both sides equal appreciation.not to mention hearing and heat vision was the only kryptonian powers both black zero and sins of youth SB had.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1996 View Post
    So the continuity of Geoff Johns remains intact? Conner remembers his fight with Prime and Blackest Night?

Nobody knows yet,but could be doing his history in reverse.maybe he will end up in Hawaii and "re" meet a girl named tana