Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Kon93

Spoilers for those 2 ppl who haven't seen the 1st week of YJ

What did they do to him in that pod?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Maybe he’ll finally use his TK, telepathy or whatever it’s called.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I understand telekinesis is staple for Kon. but is it, wrong that I feel young justice conner should not have it. This Kon feels like modern day retelling of golden age and max Fleischer superman. I mean, first episode also referenced it.
    I loved the way he fought in the last episode. I would rather young justice conner have more hand to hand gritty slugfests than telekinetic battles. If they are going to power him up. I would rather it be something physical. maybe new gods tec based.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I understand telekinesis is staple for Kon. but is it, wrong that I feel young justice conner should not have it. This Kon feels like modern day retelling of golden age and max Fleischer superman. I mean, first episode also referenced it.
    I loved the way he fought in the last episode. I would rather young justice conner have more hand to hand gritty slugfests than telekinetic battles. If they are going to power him up. I would rather it be something physical. maybe new gods tec based.
    It's not wrong,its your personal opinion,and that's ok.

His TTK didn't make him like a Marvel TK user it kept him very gritty and would punch more than any other thing easily.

His TTK helped close the gap between his being more a high mid tier powerhouse and fighting the top guys.

If he doesn't get TTK then a mother box would be a nice addition to his arsenal.

I would rather a TTK less SB have his super specs and wrist gauntlet,together they would let him fly,block,and have every vision power including heat,so he would instantly go up a tier imo

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    It's not wrong,its your personal opinion,and that's ok.

His TTK didn't make him like a Marvel TK user it kept him very gritty and would punch more than any other thing easily.

His TTK helped close the gap between his being more a high mid tier powerhouse and fighting the top guys.

If he doesn't get TTK then a mother box would be a nice addition to his arsenal.

I would rather a TTK less SB have his super specs and wrist gauntlet,together they would let him fly,block,and have every vision power including heat,so he would instantly go up a tier imo
    I know that. But still, this superboy is more of a hand to hand expert, trained by black canary herself. And telekinesis seems weirdly out of place with this guy. I loved his whole boxing stance and hooks he throws.plus, as I mentioned golden age vibe. Wrist gauntlets and specs would be fine.i would like the connection with new gods, be explored more.
    Also I would like wolf to get some upgrades as well, similar to superboy. That dog is just too cool to be forgotten.

Kon93

I know that. But still, this superboy is more of a hand to hand expert, trained by black canary herself. And telekinesis seems weirdly out of place with this guy. I loved his whole boxing stance and hooks he throws.plus, as I mentioned golden age vibe. Wrist gauntlets and specs would be fine.i would like the connection with new gods, be explored more.
    Also I would like wolf to get some upgrades as well, similar to superboy. That dog is just too cool to be forgotten.

Well he is needed in Metropolis more than ever,and he knows he cant fill superman's shoes as is,so we will see

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

I loved his whole boxing stance and hooks he throws.plus, as I mentioned golden age vibe. Wrist gauntlets and specs would be fine.i would like the connection with new gods, be explored more.
    Yeah, I agree. The idea of Conner sticking to this golden age power set and gaining some sort of New God tech sort of makes me think of Grant Morrison's Marvel Boy meets Alan Moore's Tom Strong, and that's not a bad thing at all. Sounds freakin awesome actually lol

But, yeah I'm fairly confident that Conner's getting a Mother Box this season. The show was really deliberate on how it showed us a few of the Mother Box abilities (repairing objects and creating boom tubes) and then it very soon after has Conner empathize greatly with them as living creatures. Moreover it should be noted that given the way Dick reacted to Conner's empathy for the Mother Box, Conner's the only one that notices or knows that these are living creatures.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

I kinda want Kon and Jon to meet up. I can see the two getting on and pranking the Robin's.

Why, why are we forced to deal with him marrying M'ggan. Why? Can't a girl just have her pairing of Cassie and Kon? Why, Greg, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I kinda want Kon and Jon to meet up. I can see the two getting on and pranking the Robin's.

Why, why are we forced to deal with him marrying M'ggan. Why? Can't a girl just have her pairing of Cassie and Kon? Why, Greg, why?
    This Kon is not part of that generation. He is part of the first like wally and dick. So cassie is a little too young for him, I think.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

This Kon is not part of that generation. He is part of the first like wally and dick. So cassie is a little too young for him, I think.
    Thing is he's still 16, physically. Has the same aging problem as our original Kon had. So regardless of how old mentally he gets he's 16. And it's looking like were gonna see a mishmash of crises showing up, which never bodes well for a super.

Someone elsewhere suggested that the mother box that he was mourning is inside Halo, as her power set matches colors from Apokolips. And given what we see, it could be likely that were getting som brainiac in here because of those red disks. Aren't those his symbol on them?

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Thing is he's still 16, physically. Has the same aging problem as our original Kon had. So regardless of how old mentally he gets he's 16. And it's looking like were gonna see a mishmash of crises showing up, which never bodes well for a super.

Someone elsewhere suggested that the mother box that he was mourning is inside Halo, as her power set matches colors from Apokolips. And given what we see, it could be likely that were getting som brainiac in here because of those red disks. Aren't those his symbol on them?

Ok 1st cassie is to young for SB on the show,he is 23,it doesn't matter that his body doesn't age,he is 23.

Miss Martian in the comics is on the Titans and seems to be to old for comic SB,so SB will probably be back with age appropriate cassie at some point.

That tech attacking SB is apokoliptic tech,not brainiac.humans having been using the stuff since the 1st season,and Darkseid is playing a bigger part this year.

BC saying that Bendis is indeed relaunching Legion of Superheroes this spring. Then Bendis posted this:
    https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...45419824361473
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    BC saying that Bendis is indeed relaunching Legion of Superheroes this spring. Then Bendis posted this:
    https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...45419824361473

I am going with 1 superboy WAS with the Legion,and another superboy WILL BE with the Legion