Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Glad Kon’s back to a regular book again. It’s been to damn long.

Heck yeah it has.

Hopefully someday he gets his own book again,I mean look at the buzz around Titans and YJ just in the last few weeks,he has a good beginning for a new comic start.

2nd part of the YJ prequel came out at 11ET. This needs to be a ongoing,didn't feel like a one and done,but a story places inside a series.good stuff folks.

Tomorrow is YJ show

Kon93

The DCU says we have around 5 hours left till season 3 is on,cant wait.

I really really hope someday down the road we get the YJ show,the DCAU(reign movie),Titans,and the YJ comic versions of SB to atleast feel like the same person.i like all the different interpretations,but a part of me will always believe this way of using him will always hold him back.

I want anybody in the future to see SB and can explain him to someone without having to break up his explanation into,this part,that part,and just have 1 solid way to view his character.it worked for superman.

BANNED

YJ season three is now live.

Three episodes per week it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    YJ season three is now live.

Three episodes per week it seems
    Yeah I almost just stopped at the first one.
    spoilers:
    so.... M’gann and Conner, didn’t see that coming
    end of spoilers

Kon93

Did anybody else who watched YJ today think that when SB(and yeah now they call him that) was in the pod right beside brion getting tarred,that it was TTK time?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The next time I saw Kon again was in Superman Batman Public Enemies alongside 2 other Super characters I didn't know at that time.

75cae3e4c5e2dadc9e537b1b036006ae._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

He looks completely different and I didn't even know it was the same character. I also thought he's Nightwing's age instead of a teenager. The only similarity he has with the old one was he's still a perv, wishing to be trapped in Luthor's container with Power Girl instead.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The next time I saw Kon again was in Superman Batman Public Enemies alongside 2 other Super characters I didn't know at that time.

75cae3e4c5e2dadc9e537b1b036006ae._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

He looks completely different and I didn't even know it was the same character. I also thought he's Nightwing's age instead of a teenager. The only similarity he has with the old one was he's still a perv, wishing to be trapped in Luthor's container with Power Girl instead.

I loved seeing him there,drawn by mcguiness,and by natasha and his lil sister cir-el.

And yes I loved the idea that the hybrids powers were all a lil different,as in SB has the YJ/golden age physicals with TTK,and cir had the YJ/golden age physicals,but with red sun energy manipulation.

Incredible Member

just living for wednesday. NYCC already spoiled that conner only has 1 pg in the first issue. But its still wonderful that we're getting the squad back after over 7 years(i do not count new 52)

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    just living for wednesday. NYCC already spoiled that conner only has 1 pg in the first issue. But its still wonderful that we're getting the squad back after over 7 years(i do not count new 52)

I was thinking maybe they show him fully on the last page,but what if the page before we see things happening with blue energy around it,and then we cut to the last page and its SB.

And yes TTK should ALWAYS be blue,and ALWAYS only work with some form of contact

imo it's a matter of time after kon gets settled on YJ, he will appear in either one of the main Superman books.

And Bendis did say that there will be a full issue dedicated to him and his return

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    imo it's a matter of time after kon gets settled on YJ, he will appear in either one of the main Superman books.

And Bendis did say that there will be a full issue dedicated to him and his return

Issue 3 is the YJ issue where we find out why and how SB is and was at.

Its gonna be great seeing SB around the rest of the DCU

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post

Now that you mention it, with Bendis writing both books it probably is inevitable that we'll see a Superboy/Superman reunion sooner rather then later.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that you mention it, with Bendis writing both books it probably is inevitable that we'll see a Superboy/Superman reunion sooner rather then later.

Cant wait for that.clark like wtf,and SB like yo

it's a small moment but I liked Conner mourning the mother box in episode 2.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    it's a small moment but I liked Conner mourning the mother box in episode 2.
    To go into more,seeing as though you posted the same thing in 2 threads.i think SB will either merge with a mother box,OR he will get himself almost fatally hurt and because of his empathy for them it heals him.which will either open the door to TTK or him aging correctly(which might not be good,seeing as though he might go bizarro if he does)