Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Yeah, plus in issue 1 of Young Justice Tim says "not without Conner" after Bart yells "Young Justice is back." Tim is obviously from the normal timeline. But before, over in Detective Comics, Tim doesn't even know who Conner Kent is. That's obviously changed off screen, so Conner's New 52 life likely changed too.

Even though the Kents are still dead, Conner may have lived with Lana and John Henry? Maybe he lived with Pete Ross (that'd be a great classic Superboy call back)? Haven't seen them in a while. Maybe he secretly lived on his own and went to Smallville High in a misguided attempt to emulate Clark?

There's a number of way you can go about it.
    In Rebirth, Bart, Cassie, and Conner didn't exist. There future selves showed up to save Jon Kent when Tim Drake tried to kill him. Superman and Teen Titans didn't know who they were.

There has to be some explanation how people are starting to remember them.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Nope, but Tim remembers Cassie, Conner, and Bart.

Bendis says it's part of the story. I don't think these are time displaced versions of Conner or anyone else. I also don't think it has to do with Doctor Manhattan. The title of the arc is 7 Crisis, one of the main points is how every time Earth goes through a Crisis everyone else feels it too, and Amethyst says she knows what's going on, so I'm guessing it's dealing with that.

There's also the developments over in today's issue of Naomi, and the fact that Bendis confirms that Young Justice will be a big part of her story after her first season ends. Who knows? It all sound quite interesting though.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Kon93

can we all agree that the SB flashback on YJ3 was meant to "emulate" preflashpoint? maybe it wasn't, who knows, I sure as hell don't, it's a bendis book, surprises and readers saying "wtf" scratching their heads is the norm.

All we do know is Tim didn't know who Conner was, but did after Bart showed up,and let's not forget that nobody knew who the Titans of Tomorrow were, but Jon had a superboy poster on his wall.

So who knows, 7 crisis, Manhattan, just sloppy writing, whatever.

Just glad SB is back

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    can we all agree that the SB flashback on YJ3 was meant to "emulate" preflashpoint? maybe it wasn't, who knows, I sure as hell don't, it's a bendis book, surprises and readers saying "wtf" scratching their heads is the norm.

All we do know is Tim didn't know who Conner was, but did after Bart showed up,and let's not forget that nobody knew who the Titans of Tomorrow were, but Jon had a superboy poster on his wall.

Just glad SB is back
    That flashback basically calls back to Johns and Lemire’s Pre-FP Superboy runs so yes I’d say so.

Incredible Member

Honestly its Pre-FP only continuity that Bendis is touching. That may change in May when Bendis does flashbacks for Tim, but we'll see. The fact that TT #28 confirmed that the Fab5 were active 10 years ago tells me Pre-FP is almost back.

Astonishing Member

Just glad SB is back
    I agree that flashbacks "emulate" Conner flashpoint life. I just don't know if Conner will have his Pre-Flashpoint story (I still don't know if he has his TTK).

We don't know if Tim remember after he meets Bart. In fact, it seemed Tim remembered Conner before he met Bart.

It was different with Wally, where Titans do not remember it for a moment in their meeting, but their memories begin to return quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Honestly its Pre-FP only continuity that Bendis is touching. That may change in May when Bendis does flashbacks for Tim, but we'll see. The fact that TT #28 confirmed that the Fab5 were active 10 years ago tells me Pre-FP is almost back.
    Cassie is grandaughter of Zeus now. That isn's Pre-Flashpoint continuity.

Although it doesn't seem to be New52 continuity either, since she has her own powers now (it doesn't depends of her weapons). Also, I supect her mother can be daughter of Zeus now, but it's just a theory.
    Last edited by Konja7; 03-20-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Kon93

Josh having a Lil fun.

Josh having a Lil fun.
    Lmao. Wait have Kon and Bizarro ever interacted? As clones of Superman made by Lex you’d think there’d be some potential there.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmao. Wait have Kon and Bizarro ever interacted? As clones of Superman made by Lex you’d think there’d be some potential there.

just the bizzaro superboy and Match have interacted with SB, and I really hope they interact, because even though most want to see Kon and jon meet, I have always wanted to see the other 2 half brothers lol meet.

BTW can any of you guys tell what Josh was on when taking these pics? I just did a Google search to find them, but was wondering if he has a account on something I don't recognize

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    In Rebirth, Bart, Cassie, and Conner didn't exist. There future selves showed up to save Jon Kent when Tim Drake tried to kill him. Superman and Teen Titans didn't know who they were.

Maybe I'm wrong, Conner and Cassie of the future were not married or something? and now the current Conner is married to someone and he even has a son ...

Incredible Member

Extraordinary Member

Josh having a Lil fun.
    hope he starts working out the guy from the preview was yolked

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, Conner and Cassie of the future were not married or something? and now the current Conner is married to someone and he even has a son ...
    I try to explain it:

As far as I remember there are different Version of FUTURE CONNER:

1. Titans of Tomorrow Conner I:
    This Conner was as far as I remember the original Conner who turned evil....(this was as Conner and Cassie had a date, they then went in to the future to help the Legion)
    They met then the Titans of the Future for the first time....
    Here Conner had Lex as new "Mentor" and called him Pa-he was married OR in a really serious relationship with Cassie, because Lex talked that he wants that Cassie and Conner get a child....

2. Titans of Tomorrow Conner II
    This is the second Time the Titans of Tomorrow appeared (it was as Conner fought against Supergirl)...This was a clone created by Tim and Luthor...I think this is a timeline where Bart and Conner died, but DIDNT come back....because Conner and Bart were both cloned by Tim and Luthor...
    Here Conner and Bart were evil....
    In this timeline I think this happened: Cassie and Tim were in a relationship, but then as far as I understood then Conner and Bart were cloned and Cassie was again together with Conner or so....

Because at the end Present Cassie kisses Present Tim and Future Conner want to kill present Tim because it enraged him, but future Tim killed future Conner, because if Future Conner would have killed Present Tim there timeline would have been erased...

3. Rebirth Titans of Tomorrow
    Nobody knows, because they acted neutral and had only a short appearance...

BUT there is also

4. Kon El (Batman in Betlehem)
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Kon-El_(Batman_in_Bethlehem)
    I think this is elseworld...

BUT!!!!!!!!!

Its also important to say, that this are all FUTURES OF PRE-FLASHPOINT!!!!!!!!!!

So I think that Titans of Tomorrow might show a future where Flashpoint,NEW52 and REBIRTH DIDNT!!! happen...

Because Titans of Tomorrow Tim asked present Tim about Conner and present Tim didnt know who Conner is...
    So it could be that Titans of Tomorrow are completely seperated from the actual Timeline...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Cool I almost didnt see where Conner is...

I still hope that the marriage and baby isnt real-because I prefer Cassie+Conner and I dont know how they will write a farmer Conner...

I would prefer that he finishes High School and then go to College in another town with Cassie...

Astonishing Member

I've see the cover for Young Justice #7 in reddit.

I think Conner looks older than the other Young Justice members in this cover.

I guess the artists were drawing him younger in previous covers, because they didn't want to spoil the revelation of Young Justice #3.
    Last edited by Konja7; 04-02-2019 at 07:29 PM.