Stupid Question:

Since when he is called ConnOr and not ConnEr?

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
Well that was kinda what happened.she was team leader and wanted to focus on that,not losing him "in the field" someday.DC whatever lol
Yes.....From this one I didnt like the further development, because he then got another Superboy Solo Series in Smallville with a new best friend etc. which I didnt like it at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
https://www.instagram.com/brianmbend...=11xuh4uoin9pp

"Conner unleashed"

If I had to hazard a guess? Conner just found out his family wasn't real ala For The Man Who Has Everything. Or Gemworld goes through another reboot, erases his family, and they're shunted from Gemworld.

Also this https://www.instagram.com/p/BwBQa7XnLvJ/
I like it.....But I think its more possessed Conner or so, in the background you see also someone (it looks like Conner with heat vision) fighting against military jets...

I was always hoping for a Conner-Cassie Reunion...

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
Chris had TTK there because at the time Nightwing was to be revealed as a resurrected Conner. But it turned out that Johns had Legion of 3 Worlds already planned to resurrect him so they changed course.

I think Flamebird should be used for bringing back Linda Danvers. She has flame vision and flaming wings. She was also tied to deities. This would tie her to a kryptonian deity and serve as a way to explore kryptonian religious mythology.

I think they should give Conner the solar flare and make it an exclusive power of his alone and call him Supernova. Using his TTK he should be able to pull the solar energy back into himself after exploding so as to be the only one to use this without losing his other powers. Whatever he becomes he should have "Super" in his name.
The Nightwing Idea sounds way better than the Way it happened....It would have been cool...

Linda Danvers shouldnt come back in main-continuity...because she was married to Clark and Mother of Arielle Kent...and I wouldnt like to see her coming back without Ariella, who I really really like...

But she wasnt tied to deitis, she was an Earth born Angel of Fire....