Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    No....

1. We only saw Super-Speed,Invulnerability,Super-Strenght

So the Super-Senses, Heat Vision, Super-Breath, Freeze Breath and probably flying is still missing.
    (I dont know if the scene with the soldier trough the wall was flying or simply jump)

2. We didnt see if the Powers come from TTK or normal Kryptonian Powers

3. Its difficult to make a comparison, because this were only soldiers...
    The more likely is that his powers are Kryptonians.

Other media usually focus exclusively in Kryptonian powers for Conner (even comics ignore his TTK a lot).

I guess it has certain sense: If you hear about a Superman clone, you would expect him to have Krytonian powers (even his TTK was created when Superboy wasn't a Superman clone).

they did superboy great I love his episode and they didnt nerf him in fact he basically remind me of Smallville Clark power set. Love Krypto as well
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Great episode, this season is way better than the first one. It’s funny that they seem to be buddying up Conner with Jason in this. And also Conner with Damian in the Dc animated movie universe. Plus Young Justice with Dick. Tim is going to be the only Robin Conner never gets buddy upped with, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Great episode, this season is way better than the first one. It’s funny that they seem to be buddying up Conner with Jason in this. And also Conner with Damian in the Dc animated movie universe. Plus Young Justice with Dick. Tim is going to be the only Robin Conner never gets buddy upped with, lol.
    Tim gets him in the comics! But it is pretty funny how Kon makes friends with all the Robins.

I loved the episode, Conner looks to be a great addition to the show. I like his child like view of the world, and how he actually has memories and knowledge he inherited for Supes and Lex. Also Krypto was an absolute treat, I love him so much already.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    I loved the episode, Conner looks to be a great addition to the show. I like his child like view of the world, and how he actually has memories and knowledge he inherited for Supes and Lex. Also Krypto was an absolute treat, I love him so much already.
    Woah he’s got memories? That’s a new development for this version of Kon, could be very interesting.

lol, this made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Woah he’s got memories? That’s a new development for this version of Kon, could be very interesting.
    reminds me of smallville

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    lol, this made me laugh

reminds me of smallville
    The fifth gem will be Batman lol

starfire saved our boi in today's episode
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

From Gabe Eltaeb, YJ colorist:

"Coloring Young Justice 13: Superboy - Why is Superboy looking like a savage? What is this new look?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4K5EVVB04u/

"#youngjustice 13 cover. By @theartofjohntimms and myself. If you don’t already know, @brianmbendis @theartofjohntimms and I are doing big things in young justice. Check it out today if you love adventure comics of the 80s and 90s!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4LHzMtBG30/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From Gabe Eltaeb, YJ colorist:

"Coloring Young Justice 13: Superboy - Why is Superboy looking like a savage? What is this new look?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4K5EVVB04u/

"#youngjustice 13 cover. By @theartofjohntimms and myself. If you don’t already know, @brianmbendis @theartofjohntimms and I are doing big things in young justice. Check it out today if you love adventure comics of the 80s and 90s!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4LHzMtBG30/
    A trip to Skartaris? Nice.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Mighty Member

Oh god...

Really NOT a fan of this picture.
    The helmet looks strange AND why the hell is he so skinny?
    Even more skinny than he already was in the current YJ Run.

He could look nice as warrior, BUT the pre-flashpoint Version would look better.
    I ALWAYS prefered the Johns Look-the 220 pounds Superboy like he was during TT.

It would look better, 220 pounds, no Shirt....So more the Momoa or Schwarzenegger Conan.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I wanted jon to have sword. Conner gets the sword instead. What are you doing dc? Anyways that looks epic. Thor like conner.