Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Btw SB on the YJ show is in extreme need of a power up.just sad to watch,today's episode just shows,SB cant take anybodies place anytime soon UGH.
    I would've liked if he had a modified version of the patches but considering that there have been multiple time skips in the show I doubt he will ever get a power-up anytime soon

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I would've liked if he had a modified version of the patches but considering that there have been multiple time skips in the show I doubt he will ever get a power-up anytime soon

Power ups happen at anytime,AND in anyway.as in patches,TTK,motherbox tech,super specs and wrist gauntlet with Legion ring inside.he doesn't need to get bit by a spider or get blown up in a experiment to get new ways to UP his game

BANNED

Loved Conner in Reign and yeah I think a set up with Damian is virtually inevitable at this point.

Kon93

I really liked him in Reign,but it's a once a year or even longer type wait for the next time we see him,so right now the weekly YJ show and the monthly YJ comic is where SB will be,and in one he is a a good man,teacher,and fiance,but lacks the power to stand in EVER for superman.in the other he is a unknown,but im.keeping my fingers crossed.the Titans show will probably have mirror the YJ show in power,look,and temperament.

It's almost a foregone conclusion that Reign SB will join the Titans,and it's absolutely for sure him and Damian will be butting heads and insults at each other the whole time

Kon93

Dis anybody else watch SB fighting Lobo and get a dejavue feeling when the Reign SB fought eradicator.same amount of offense,and taking that beating the same.

Swear 1 got flight and heat vision and the other got hearing and infra red,but they got the same power levels.

What could be the best love interest for Conner? Tana Moon? Wonder Girl? Miss Martian? Lori Luthor?
    Personally, I prefer Cassie. I hope that Bendis returns to take the relationship they had before Flashpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1996 View Post
    What could be the best love interest for Conner? Tana Moon? Wonder Girl? Miss Martian? Lori Luthor?
    Personally, I prefer Cassie. I hope that Bendis returns to take the relationship they had before Flashpoint.
    I’ve been wondering if they’ll go back to that relationship.

Kon93

You know for each universe he has to have a different girl.so YJ comics -cassie,YJ show -mgann,Titans probably donna,DCAU-who?

Kon93

I think someone should make a Gif of the Reign and the YJ versions of SB getting beatdown by eradicator and Lobo back and forth.

Why? Well if DC are going to consistently over and over pit SB against others way out of his weight class just to prove he cant cut it,then let's celebrate beating beatings with a Gif so we can play it over and over again.

And for God sakes if you feel this is wrong on any level give the kid his TTK,let him finally win or atleast not get crushed by those who YOU keep putting him against.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I like that conner is always punching up. It reminds of captain America.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-19-2019 at 01:41 AM.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I like that conner is always punching up. It reminds of captain America.
    And he would even with TTK, but he wouldn't so sad and pathetic when he loses

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

And he would even with TTK, but he wouldn't so sad and pathetic when he loses
    Cool, i wasn't thinking about ttk. I was just saying it in a general sense. But in lobo fight he did get a few punches in. And i am not sure he is going to have ttk in young justice.And i saw this defeat, combined with conner wanting to stepup as superman and sensing mother boxes as forshadowing for him to get new powers and reinforcing his feelings.

Astonishing Member

And for God sakes if you feel this is wrong on any level give the kid his TTK,let him finally win or atleast not get crushed by those who YOU keep putting him against.
    You probably know this, but they want Conner to be so crushed in these fights. So, they don't feel this is bad.

BANNED

I would'nt mind Tana back...I'm kind of mad they skipped her in the Reign movie.

Cassie is a good candidate too. I think that pairing is more grounded and has far more chemistry and potential than the eyesore that is S/WW.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Cool, i wasn't thinking about ttk. I was just saying it in a general sense. But in lobo fight he did get a few punches in. And i am not sure he is going to have ttk in young justice.And i saw this defeat, combined with conner wanting to stepup as superman and sensing mother boxes as forshadowing for him to get new powers and reinforcing his feelings.

The Reign SB got some on eradicator to,didnt mean ****,eradicator took it all and just regdolled him to death(almost).

Captain America atleast look good when he is punching up,SB never does,that's huge.

TTK is his,it isnt a random power given to a person so they can power up,TTK started and ends with him.