Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Stupid Question:

Since when he is called ConnOr and not ConnEr?

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Well that was kinda what happened.she was team leader and wanted to focus on that,not losing him "in the field" someday.DC whatever lol
    Yes.....From this one I didnt like the further development, because he then got another Superboy Solo Series in Smallville with a new best friend etc. which I didnt like it at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/brianmbend...=11xuh4uoin9pp

"Conner unleashed"

If I had to hazard a guess? Conner just found out his family wasn't real ala For The Man Who Has Everything. Or Gemworld goes through another reboot, erases his family, and they're shunted from Gemworld.

Also this https://www.instagram.com/p/BwBQa7XnLvJ/
    I like it.....But I think its more possessed Conner or so, in the background you see also someone (it looks like Conner with heat vision) fighting against military jets...

I was always hoping for a Conner-Cassie Reunion...

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    Chris had TTK there because at the time Nightwing was to be revealed as a resurrected Conner. But it turned out that Johns had Legion of 3 Worlds already planned to resurrect him so they changed course.

I think Flamebird should be used for bringing back Linda Danvers. She has flame vision and flaming wings. She was also tied to deities. This would tie her to a kryptonian deity and serve as a way to explore kryptonian religious mythology.

I think they should give Conner the solar flare and make it an exclusive power of his alone and call him Supernova. Using his TTK he should be able to pull the solar energy back into himself after exploding so as to be the only one to use this without losing his other powers. Whatever he becomes he should have "Super" in his name.
    The Nightwing Idea sounds way better than the Way it happened....It would have been cool...

Linda Danvers shouldnt come back in main-continuity...because she was married to Clark and Mother of Arielle Kent...and I wouldnt like to see her coming back without Ariella, who I really really like...

But she wasnt tied to deitis, she was an Earth born Angel of Fire....

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Stupid Question:

It's funny, because Bendis wrote Connor unleashed, but the tag ConnerKent is right.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Like I said elsewhere I’m cool with it. No 18-19 year old wants to be called boy. There’s a couple of code names for Kon tossed around that I’ve liked, such as Scion, Sentinel, or Solarman. Honestly they could go the Dick Grayson route and give Kon the name of a Kryptonian hero/god if need be.
    He is older than 18-19 or?
    He looks like 22-25 years with the beard etc.

Not a fan of Solarman....

Titan was already used for the Team....

My Mother-language is German so I would find it cool to just use the german translation of STEEL which is STAHL....but I dont think that it would work in English Issues.....

other Ideas are:

-Steelhammer
    -Phoenix
    -Stormbreaker
    -Storm (is already used in Marvel, so I dont know)
    -Strike (in the sense of Attack.....)
    -Solar
    -Slayer
    -Superior
    -Supreme
    -Shield
    -Supersonic
    -Silver
    -Steel Core

Archie has a hero called Shield, so that's not in the running. Storm and Phoenix are definitely no-go as well because of X-Men.

I think they should give Conner the solar flare and make it an exclusive power of his alone and call him Supernova. Using his TTK he should be able to pull the solar energy back into himself after exploding so as to be the only one to use this without losing his other powers. Whatever he becomes he should have "Super" in his name.
    Supernova is a Marvel villain. One of Nova's rogues, naturally.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 04-14-2019 at 08:00 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Archie has a hero called Shield, so that's not in the running. Storm and Phoenix are definitely no-go as well because of X-Men.

Supernova is a Marvel villain. One of Nova's rogues, naturally.

Yes-Phoenix would have been cool, because he died and returned from the Death like a Phoenix...

And if you add a connection to the Kryptonian Goddess Flamebird, it would also explain the Phoenix Fire-Theme...

Kon93

Chris had TTK there because at the time Nightwing was to be revealed as a resurrected Conner. But it turned out that Johns had Legion of 3 Worlds already planned to resurrect him so they changed course.

I think Flamebird should be used for bringing back Linda Danvers. She has flame vision and flaming wings. She was also tied to deities. This would tie her to a kryptonian deity and serve as a way to explore kryptonian religious mythology.

Yep yep,I was so pissed when they called Chris's full TK,TTK,and the real deal,kon-el,wasn't around yet.

Linda should be flamebird,and we fans have brought this up when we thought nightwing and flamebird was kinda and SB.

I also think SB should have a "controllable"solar flare,because or his TTK,he was designed to be better(imo). Jon had the insanely powerful,but uncontrollable solar flare,without loss of power (imo),and kal and kara have the basic flare with loss of power.

Kon93

"Conner unleashed"

If I had to hazard a guess? Conner just found out his family wasn't real ala For The Man Who Has Everything. Or Gemworld goes through another reboot, erases his family, and they're shunted from Gemworld.

Also this https://www.instagram.com/p/BwBQa7XnLvJ/

Damn the boy has been through enough.if there was ANYTHING that could make him a man,and want to change his name,this idea would be it.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Stupid Question:

Yes.....From this one I didnt like the further development, because he then got another Superboy Solo Series in Smallville with a new best friend etc. which I didnt like it at all...

I like it.....But I think its more possessed Conner or so, in the background you see also someone (it looks like Conner with heat vision) fighting against military jets...

I was always hoping for a Conner-Cassie Reunion...

The Nightwing Idea sounds way better than the Way it happened....It would have been cool...

Linda Danvers shouldnt come back in main-continuity...because she was married to Clark and Mother of Arielle Kent...and I wouldnt like to see her coming back without Ariella, who I really really like...

But she wasnt tied to deitis, she was an Earth born Angel of Fire....

2 things

Ppl who "think"they know connEr,but dont call him connOr.

Linda should definitely comeback,and still be looking for her daughter.angels and deities go hand in hand.

Kon93

S C I O N,
    =DESCENDANT, CHILD
    especially : a descendant of a wealthy, aristocratic, or influential family. That's Luthor and SUPER families.
    =scion,sounds like psi,as in he has psi powers called TTK

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

kal and kara have the basic flare with loss of power.
    Clark doesn't lose his powers after a solar flare anymore. MOS issue 4 showed that. Building on from issue 3 we see him detonate it fighting Zaar in the Fortress, then we pick up in issue 4 where he's fighting Zaar in space. If it were like Johns, Pak's, and Yangs flare of the New 52 then he wouldn't have been able to survive in space much less survive a hit from Zaar that sent him into the moon. No idea the status on Kara's.

In Jon's case, I'm still banking on their being a fascinating bit of progression in regards to how he deals with his solar flare. Bendis brought it up as a point of anguish, and his roots in X-Men make me suspect Jor-El helped him hone that power in a new way ala Prof X and a student.

Kon may very well not have the power depending on what Bendis decides. He may want to focus more on his TK abilities in addition to his standard K powers?
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Kon93

Clark doesn't lose his powers after a solar flare anymore. MOS issue 4 showed that. Building on from issue 3 we see him detonate it fighting Zaar in the Fortress, then we pick up in issue 4 where he's fighting Zaar in space. If it were like Johns, Pak's, and Yangs flare of the New 52 then he wouldn't have been able to survive in space much less survive a hit from Zaar that sent him into the moon. No idea the status on Kara's.

In Jon's case, I'm still banking on their being a fascinating bit of progression in regards to how he deals with his solar flare. Bendis brought it up as a point of anguish, and his roots in X-Men make me suspect Jor-El helped him hone that power in a new way ala Prof X and a student.

Kon may very well not have the power depending on what Bendis decides. He may want to focus more on his TK abilities in addition to his standard K powers?

Consistency is a beautiful thing,and wish EVERY other writer and bendis would stay on the same page.

If superman can keep his powers and control it to some degree than maybe Jon cant,like when they had the future YJ4 comeback when future Jon blew up Metropolis with it.i mean he has been shown to have sports of massive spikes in his powers,why wouldn't his solar flare be any different.i hope they dont just leave Jon with normal kryptonian powers and levels,with a inability to control his powers based on his emotional state,I'm hoping this gets turned upside down and into a positive for jon.

Who knows what powers besides regular kryptonian powers SB has right now,its frustrating to not know basic stuff right now.if he does have the regular Kryptonian powers then imo he should be able to have a solar flare,and if he has his trademarked TTK then imo he should be able to control his solar flares with it,because imo his TTK brings something new to each one of his kryptonian powers,as in more senses,more lifting control,speeding while grabbing ppl,blocking magic or kryptonite,retargeting hisnheat vision,etc etc,just to name a few benefits.his solar flare shouldn't be any different

Mighty Member

2 things

Ppl who "think"they know connEr,but dont call him connOr.

Linda should definitely comeback,and still be looking for her daughter.angels and deities go hand in hand.
    I know that his name is ConnEr but
    here he writes "Young Justice and Connor unleashed", this confused me....

I am not sure with Linda-I liked her, BUT
    1. She and Ariella are from another timeline and I dont know how it could work if now also a daughter comes up....
    2. With Clark,Jonathan,Conner and Kara we already have 4 Characters with an S...
    3. I dont see how Arielle can live on Earth without her character changing extremely....which I wouldnt like because I liked the little destructive, adorable Powerhouse...

So IF she comes back, then please in an Elseworld Comic, were its only the Elseworld Clark,his wife Linda and Ariella...
    Otherwise it gets only complicated....

Not all, I dont think there is a link between Kryptonian,Martian and Greek Gods and Angels...

BANNED

WB "reevaluating" DC Streaming Service. Swamp Thing already affected. Trouble ahead for Titans and Young Justice?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...erse-in-doubt/

Kon93

Astonishing Member

I like TTK, but I do not know much about this power (I have read about Conner, since Teen Titan Johns).

I think a lot of writers seem to find TTK redundant, since Conner get kryptonian powers. They almost never use TTK.

Even the TTK of New52 Superboy looks more like TK.

If TTK only allows is to move things or break things when you touch them, then it seems this would be redundant to Kryptonian powers.

Does TTK have other uses?