Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Tim going to college makes sense given his “common man” background but I don’t know if Kon going to college makes sense. Kon and Bart are too “different” imo for something like going to school, it’s why I wasn’t a fan of Kon going to Smallville High under Johns. What could school possibly offer someone like Kon? He has no need for money, he’s got plenty of companionship with his super teams, etc. But I recognize that’s something we can differ on in regards to Kon.
    I dont understand this comment:

1. He has EXTREMELY need for money, especially now having a wife and a child...
    Especially now since Martha and Jonathan Kent are dead...
    2. For education, having a social life etc. why did Barry Allen,Clark Kent,Bruce Wayne went to school? They are also to "different"....
    3. Its a good rolemodel for his kid-I think it will be better if he finishes the high-school etc. to be a good rolemodel
    4. It will give him also a better image in the Super-Hero community when he has to be Clarks successor
    5. Conner has potential to learn
    6. If he will ever change his life and do something else or work as something else he needs education to do something else...Farmer isnt such an easy job...

Speaking about Bart, he needs to socialize,learn rules and he has the potential to be one of the most intelligent beings in the DC Universe...
    Bart has the ability to learn things at Super-Speed AND!! remember everything he has read,heard,seen etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    Do you think that people who are rich and will never need a job shouldn't be educated?
    Yes and since when is Conner rich? He has a baby,a wife who comes from Gemworld and this also surely doesnt count as education on Earth, so he needs the education...

And also since he is a dad now, he needs to be a good rolemodel..

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Yes and since when is Conner rich?
    Well if he brought back any gems from Gemworld they'd probably fetch a pretty penny,lol.

Do you guys think the flashbacks to the Lemire run and the fact that Conner named his daughter Martha means that he remembers that Ma and Pa weren't supposed to die the night of Clark's prom?

How do you think he'll react when he learns of it? Will he tell Clark?
    Last edited by Midnighter; 05-14-2019 at 07:50 AM.

I dont understand this comment:

1. He has EXTREMELY need for money, especially now having a wife and a child...
    Especially now since Martha and Jonathan Kent are dead...
    2. For education, having a social life etc. why did Barry Allen,Clark Kent,Bruce Wayne went to school? They are also to "different"....
    3. Its a good rolemodel for his kid-I think it will be better if he finishes the high-school etc. to be a good rolemodel
    4. It will give him also a better image in the Super-Hero community when he has to be Clarks successor
    5. Conner has potential to learn
    6. If he will ever change his life and do something else or work as something else he needs education to do something else...Farmer isnt such an easy job...

Speaking about Bart, he needs to socialize,learn rules and he has the potential to be one of the most intelligent beings in the DC Universe...
    Bart has the ability to learn things at Super-Speed AND!! remember everything he has read,heard,seen etc.

Yes and since when is Conner rich? He has a baby,a wife who comes from Gemworld and this also surely doesnt count as education on Earth, so he needs the education...

And also since he is a dad now, he needs to be a good rolemodel..
    Fair warning: I expect a twist in regards to Kon’s wife and kid. I don’t think they’ll stick around. And Kon doesn’t really need money but if he did it’s not like it would be hard to come by with his skills and connections.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    Do you think that people who are rich and will never need a job shouldn't be educated?
    More like Kon has been dealing with way more complex problems than calculus. Didn’t he get an education already from Cadmus through the mind melds? And if he is going to go to school, I hardly think a high school in the middle of rural Kansas is the best place to learn, as someone who went to a rural school myself. It just seems too “ordinary” for Kon imo. Kon for me has always been an exploration of “if Clark didn’t have the Kent upraising could he still be a hero?” with the answer being yes but not a hero in the same way that Clark is. Kon may be Clark’s clone but he’s not a copy of Clark if that makes sense.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    Well if he brought back any gems from Gemworld they'd probably fetch a pretty penny,lol.

Do you guys think the flashbacks to the Lemire run and the fact that Conner named his daughter Martha means that he remembers that Ma and Pa weren't supposed to die the night of Clark's prom?

How do you think he'll react when he learns of it? Will he tell Clark?
    IT DEPENDS!!!!

Because the logical way for me would be that Pre-Flashpoint Timeline was overwritten by Barry in Flashpoint and then in NEW52, but then transformed thanks to the Superman Reunion and Dr. Manhattan....

So NORMALLY it would be for me logical, that if Clark remembers Conner he will remember how he lived with Martha and Jonathan... And he wouldnt have to tell Clark or Lois anything, because if they remember Conner, they will remember also the WHOLE Story....
    Normally Clark would be upset and blame Barry for the death of his parents...

BUT!!! we already have a Cassie Sandsmark who isnt the Pre-Flashpoint Cassie and NOBODY in YJ finds it strange it could also be that they find another way OR just keep it as two SEPERATE Timelines...

So normally yes, but they already introduced this new Version of Wonder Girl who has awkward interactions with Conner and NOT like the Ex-Couple, Conner died, she was lonely etc. etc.

So I think it would also be possible that Clark simply thinks that these are 2 different Timelines and NOT a timeline which was transformed...

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Fair warning: I expect a twist in regards to Kon’s wife and kid. I don’t think they’ll stick around. And Kon doesn’t really need money but if he did it’s not like it would be hard to come by with his skills and connections.

More like Kon has been dealing with way more complex problems than calculus. Didn’t he get an education already from Cadmus through the mind melds? And if he is going to go to school, I hardly think a high school in the middle of rural Kansas is the best place to learn, as someone who went to a rural school myself. It just seems too “ordinary” for Kon imo. Kon for me has always been an exploration of “if Clark didn’t have the Kent upraising could he still be a hero?” with the answer being yes but not a hero in the same way that Clark is. Kon may be Clark’s clone but he’s not a copy of Clark if that makes sense.

I am not sure about a twist:

On one hand I would be grateful for it:
    -Lophi is an incredible boring character, her Look is boring and she looks like a very random character and her insecurity will increase if she comes to Earth AND especially if she enters the Superhero World with Aliens etc.
    -It would be also very hard for her to be on Earth and she would need Conner for explain her things etc. etc.
    -It would be dangerous for Lophi and Baby to live together with him, if Villains know who he is they could attack her, like TANA MOON...
    -Family would make a family-man out of him and this would mean that he has to stay at one place and earn money etc. which takes his liberty away...

On the other hand:
    -I like Martha Kent II and it would be very nice to see Martha Kent II with Clark and Lois....

Conner and School:
    1. Its not only about knowledge, BUT its also about the graduation itself for personal and professional reasons
    2. Conner got informations, BUT as far as I remind he got the informations which a "normal" teenager at the age of his release out of the Cloning factory has, this means that he has the knowledge of someone who has finished the middle school...
    3. As Student he also has more liberty etc.

For me Conner was always the younger,cooler Version of Clark...
    I LOVED when Clark and Conner once talked about Metallica etc.

For me Conner was the younger,cooler Version of Clark, while Clark is the older Superman and is wearing the "traditional" Outfit with cape and behaves in a kind of traditional way, Conner was for me the cooler Version, free, the rebelious, sarcastic but still good Version of Superman...

Like the Nightwing of the Superman Family....Superman mixed with Easy Rider...with his leather-jacket etc.

I would love that if he comes on Earth without family that he lives in a big Town like Las Vegas, drives a classic American Car like the Ford Mustang,Dodge Charger.....and a Harley...

So like cool uncle for Jonathan...

Kon93

If your going Fleisher S shield and colors, this is the way to go.

This is SBs iconic leather jacket with the sewn yellow S on the back

BUT this is his iconic black and red S shield

Kon93

Now I can't stand the idea of SB becoming a full TK user, I would want it to stay Tactile, BUT we have a full radius solar flare these days, plus it has been shown how a sphere of energy has been used for not only SB but superman himself. So I don't want him floating objects, even right beside him like this

I am not opposed to this

Kon93

Or these, within reason

Mighty Member

I like this Fleischer Version of the Shirt

Here is also another Picture of it
    https://www.geek.com/geek-cetera/won...omics-1617875/
    this one where Clark stands next to the Batman-Robot

I personally like the new Jacket way more than the old one with the yellow S on the back..

I would LOVE that he replace the S on the back of the leather-jacket with an eagle (like the famous oldschool eagle tattoos)...It would give him a cool oldschool touch...

I hope that he keeps most of the Rebirth Look, including the gloves and doesnt return to the black shirt with S...I like the new look more than the black shirt look..

Mighty Member

Where is this CHEESH Picture from?

The others are Sins of Youth, Smallville, but CHEESH seems to be from Titans Conner, so from a this Earth comic or?

Kon93

Where is this CHEESH Picture from?

The others are Sins of Youth, Smallville, but CHEESH seems to be from Titans Conner, so from a this Earth comic or?

Action comics 815 to 818 is issues SB shows up in. 818 is the actual issue he uses his TTK like that

Mighty Member

Questions:
    How do you think/hope Conners Reunion with Lois/Clark will be?
    How do you think/hope he will react to Martha Kents Death and react to Jonathan Kent?

I personally dont know how it will be..

My favorite solution was always the idea, that Conner and Cassie from Titans of Tomorrow come another time to this Time-Line, this Time not anymore as Superman and Wonder Woman, but their son/daughter replaced them in their timeline and Cassie and Conner became Gods...Diana became once the Goddess of Truth, so I imaginated Cassie as new Goddess of Truth, Conner as God of the Sun (Helios).....and the 2 solving the mistery of Rebirth, Cassie showing the JL what happened to the timeline and helping the JL remembering the YJ Members....

So you could also say that this Conner and Cassie bought the Kent Farm, prepared the public Identities for Conner,Bart,Jay Garrick and his Wife..

It depends if Conner still has the wife and baby, BUT I like the idea of Jay coming back, Bart being mentored by Jay and Max Mercury, living with Jay and his Wife...

Like for example Conner getting the Smallville Farm and an appartment house in Gateway City (for example) and he lives there with Jay and his Wife,Max and his Wife and Bart...This together with some money could give him a chance to live with in peace, go to school along with Bart....

I see that as the perfect solution,ESPECIALLY if his wife and his Baby are illusions, living with Bart would then be good for him, so he has a friend together with him...
    Last edited by Masterff; 05-27-2019 at 03:39 AM.

Mighty Member

I personally also hope for a more edgy,cool Conner Kent...Beer,Whiskey drinking, hard-rock,heavy metal, punk listening, leather jacket wearing Conner...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXP7JCdV2jI This could be a perfect fitting song for Conner...

Kon93

Hey Masterff was this the way you wanted his TTK to be shown?

free pic hosting sites

free pic hosting sites

free pic hosting sites

Mighty Member

Yes ONE use of...
    Like also the NEW52 Superboy did http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/..._v5_013015.jpg
    Other uses http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...7426-25794.jpg to bend things in any shape
    Dissassemble things
    Interact with electronic http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...8851-25795.jpg

BUT my favorite uses are:
    1. http://i.imgur.com/YTATGWt.jpg
    2. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/marti...g-mmh-1681657/

I ALWAYS thougt that it would be cool to let him use TTK also in the way Martian Manhunter and let him use TTK to increase his Speed and Strenght by using TTK to increase his Super-Strenght and Speed..

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Kon-El in the YJ #6 preview:

Full preview here: https://www.cbr.com/exclusive-previe...se-wife-child/