Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    You probably know this, but they want Conner to be so crushed in these fights. So, they don't feel this is bad.

And that is sad and disrespectful as hell to the character.this isnt WWE,he isn't curt Hawkins

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I would'nt mind Tana back...I'm kind of mad they skipped her in the Reign movie.

Cassie is a good candidate too. I think that pairing is more grounded and has far more chemistry and potential than the eyesore that is S/WW.

Tana,cassie,and mgann are all great,I'm willing to take any if them for him.

Watch they will hook him up with Mercy...joke,plz it was a joke

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I don't think they want kon to be crushed in fight, atleast not in young justice universe. He had fights, where he won. There just building kon up as superman.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I would'nt mind Tana back...I'm kind of mad they skipped her in the Reign movie.

Cassie is a good candidate too. I think that pairing is more grounded and has far more chemistry and potential than the eyesore that is S/WW.
    For the Movie Tana would work perfectly, BUT!!! for the Comic Version I ALWAYS prefer Cassie (older Version).

I always thougt that they are the best Couple in the WHOLE DC Universe, much better than Lois and Clarks BORING relationship was:
    Cassie went from tomboy to good looking, tough Leader of the Titans and she isnt only the boring wife who has to get saved by Superman like Lois is.
    She was also kind of prettier than Lois (in the Jeans and Shirt Outfit she looked nice). I also like that Cassie herself is a strong Girl-it was in the NEW52 but I liked how Superboy described her once and added that she can throw a mean right hook.

She is the only and perfect Match for him, I always thougt how great a Wedding of them could be, I mean they went trough so many things and I liked the Idea that he also looks at her in pride and love when she is punching a Villain in the face....

BESIDES Cassie knows already that he is a clone and half Lex etc. AND!!! she is demigodess (or so) which could make her body more prepared to give birth to a child.
    Jor-El said that John was a wonder, BUT for a half-kryptonian and demigodess it would be easier to have children.

Besides of Cassie I thougt of:
    -Wonder Woman (if Conner would have come back as older Titans of Tomorrow Version)
    -Zatanna (I dont know how much older she is-because she is also connected to Bruce know or?)
    -Raven (they both have an evil "dad" and are now Superheroes) and there are some older Raven Versions where she really looks awesome (NOT!!! the Titans of Tomorrow one) (I mean in violette dress, high heels etc.) (like the Raven Statue which you can buy..)

I like the YJ Comic Look, even I HATE!! the pants with the patches. I first was disappointed, because on the Pictures before he looked VERY skinny.

The DC Rebirth Titans of Tomorrow Look was GREAT!! for Cassie, most beautiful pictures of her which I ever have seen. I liked the Amazon Look and she was pretty, BUT!! I disliked Conners Look (I dont know why Conner would have such a Haircut as 30 year old guy-I mean Clark has as adult a nicer and cooler Haircut as this short black hairs which Conner had)

I personally still hope, that they FINALLY let him age and get more powerful, bigger, stay together with Cassie etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    For the Movie Tana would work perfectly, BUT!!! for the Comic Version I ALWAYS prefer Cassie (older Version).

I always thougt that they are the best Couple in the WHOLE DC Universe, much better than Lois and Clarks BORING relationship was:
    Cassie went from tomboy to good looking, tough Leader of the Titans and she isnt only the boring wife who has to get saved by Superman like Lois is.
    She was also kind of prettier than Lois (in the Jeans and Shirt Outfit she looked nice). I also like that Cassie herself is a strong Girl-it was in the NEW52 but I liked how Superboy described her once and added that she can throw a mean right hook.

She is the only and perfect Match for him, I always thougt how great a Wedding of them could be, I mean they went trough so many things and I liked the Idea that he also looks at her in pride and love when she is punching a Villain in the face....

BESIDES Cassie knows already that he is a clone and half Lex etc. AND!!! she is demigodess (or so) which could make her body more prepared to give birth to a child.
    Jor-El said that John was a wonder, BUT for a half-kryptonian and demigodess it would be easier to have children.

Besides of Cassie I thougt of:
    -Wonder Woman (if Conner would have come back as older Titans of Tomorrow Version)
    -Zatanna (I dont know how much older she is-because she is also connected to Bruce know or?)
    -Raven (they both have an evil "dad" and are now Superheroes) and there are some older Raven Versions where she really looks awesome (NOT!!! the Titans of Tomorrow one) (I mean in violette dress, high heels etc.) (like the Raven Statue which you can buy..)

I like the YJ Comic Look, even I HATE!! the pants with the patches. I first was disappointed, because on the Pictures before he looked VERY skinny.

The DC Rebirth Titans of Tomorrow Look was GREAT!! for Cassie, most beautiful pictures of her which I ever have seen. I liked the Amazon Look and she was pretty, BUT!! I disliked Conners Look (I dont know why Conner would have such a Haircut as 30 year old guy-I mean Clark has as adult a nicer and cooler Haircut as this short black hairs which Conner had)

I personally still hope, that they FINALLY let him age and get more powerful, bigger, stay together with Cassie etc.
    What are you talking about? Lois was handling herself, before superman even came to Metropolis. And about jon being a wonder. Well yeah! That is what makes jon and lois special. He shouldn't exist, naturally and lois should be dead. But he does and she is still alive.If i remember reading action comics #1 correctly it was basically Clark that pushed her into danger and showed up as superman to be her knight in shining armour.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    What are you talking about? Lois was handling herself, before superman even came to Metropolis. And about jon being a wonder. Well yeah! That is what makes jon and lois special. He shouldn't exist, naturally and lois should be dead. But he does and she is still alive.If i remember reading action comics #1 correctly it was basically Clark that pushed her into danger and showed up as superman to be her knight in shining armour.
    It depends really on the Version of lois and Clark who you are talking about.
    In modern times she is tougher etc., BUT she was also often enough "Damsel in Distress" who Superman had to catch falling out of helicopters etc.

Cassie can protect herself more and I like that she is not only Girlfriend/Wife, but also "Partner in Crime"..
    I remember for example how she was smashing Mammoth etc.

Other Love-Interests for Superboy could be:
    -Power Girl (technically his Cousin from other earth, but it would be a nice couple)
    -Knockout (technically a villain, but I liked her)

I have 2 Questions:
    -did Superboy ever after having Kryptonian Powers used TTK to make himself stronger,faster etc.? If I remind right Martians can do this to make themselves stronger and also NEW52 Superboy used it...
    -How did Titans of Tomorrow and Sins of Youth Superman handle their Telekinesis? I saw that Titans of Tomorrow Superman used TTK to create Telekinetic Fields, but I read also that one of the two showed also full TK)

Astonishing Member

Lois being tough isn't a recent development, it was there from the beginning. DC happened to screw her over for years after that. Superman playing her knight in shining armour doesn't negate that. And you can't really compare Lois to a powered person.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post

You've never read a story with Lois in your life.

These are just same arguments made by superwonder fans. No offence last time i checked lois was pultzer price winner not clark. She has went to apocalypse and back just in the current continuity. She had survived assassination from both league of shadows with talia and deathstroke.these are just in current one. So, i say she does good by herself. But superman does save lois lane duh! Just like he would save anybody even league members like wonder woman, batman or flash. The only reason she gets into trouble is because she searches for truth risking even her life. You know be a superwoman who fights for truth, justice and the american way.

I can understand the beat down he received in Reign. I mean he's still a kid. He looks to be about 14 in this. A full grown Kryptonian versus a Kryptonian teen. He put up a fight with some nice moves and despite getting pummeled he kept fighting on. That's impressive considering Eradicator took Steel out with one punch and was even with the Cyborg. When the kid grows, he'll turn into a real beast.

In YJ, he put up a fight and displayed tactics. If he had his full kryptonian powers there wouldn't be a need for the rest of the team which would hurt the dynamics somewhat. I do believe he's do for an upgrade. Everyone on the team has changed and he hasn't which is a theme we've seen but haven't delved into deeply. I think the motherbox or possibly Halo herself will "fix" Conner giving him his full Kryptonian abilities and possibly fixing his aging situation.

As for romantic interest, I have no idea. In Young Justice he's engaged to M'gann which I'm super happy about. These two are also together in the Smallvilleverse. I would prefer they hook up in the comics too but she looks to aged up to around 19 - 23. Of course that never stopped Conner lol. Reign Conner will undoubtedly join the Titans and is easy to see him attracted to Donna which is going to weird but interesting. Pre flashpoint he was with Cassie but broke up before Flashpoint and looked like he was being pushed into Rose's direction. Rose was there in the new 52 and even in Smallville. The new YJ comic under Bendis may reintroduce Conner and Cassie but I don't know how much of the new 52 relationships are still present and how much new history we'll be exposed to in the coming issues.

Kon93

I don't think they want kon to be crushed in fight, atleast not in young justice universe. He had fights, where he won. There just building kon up as superman.

How?by reverse,as in showing how he CANT be superman? Then how he can....at some point?

BANNED

Yeah, YJ Kon is practically a red shirt at this point, he really comes across as a generic brick. They really should have gone with Tactile TK from the start.

BANNED

Still I do appreciate the versatility the character brings to the table, he's part of Tim's generation in the comics, Dick's in YJ and Titans show and probably Damian's in their animated films. That's pretty impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    How?by reverse,as in showing how he CANT be superman? Then how he can....at some point?
    So, that he pushes himself to be better in the absence of superman. It sort of like a kid learning to ride a bike. He/she may fall a couple of times and get upset. But his/her need to learn it. Makes him/her to try again and again. Until, he gets it right. Kon vs lobo was just one of the falls, but he still intends to be superman. So, he will try again. He will get new techniques and powers(aka cycle balance) and finally take to the sky.you know like this.

Astonishing Member

So, that he pushes himself to be better in the absence of superman. It sort of like a kid learning to ride a bike. He/she may fall a couple of times and get upset. But his/her need to learn it. Makes him/her to try again and again. Until, he gets it right. Kon vs lobo was just one of the falls, but he still intends to be superman. So, he will try again. He will get new techniques and powers(aka cycle balance) and finally take to the sky.you know like this.
    It would be nice if this is what they intend to do with Kon. It makes his journey quite interesting.