Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    Being as he's half human it'd be just as easy to explain it as a meta-gene power if they need to change the reasoning.
    Yeah, but his human half comes from Lex typically, so that opens up the possibility that Lex has a latent meta-gene. Then again, I might be one of the few people here who would be okay with having Lex discover he has a meta-gene, activating it, and becoming a meta-human. Lex with TTK? You could get a good decade's worth of stories running with that premise. I mean some fans would be upset at giving Lex superpowers for such a long stretch, but since we all know it wouldn't last before some writer says "Not my Lex!" and changes it back, I would be cool with DC exploring that as a storyline for a while.

Kon93

Definitely think TTK is possible,but I also think DC has and will and should run with the kryptonian powers 1st,just to show how he IS like superman,but also to show how he Is NOT on supermans level by themselves.

Being a half clone,with human DNA should alter him somehow,can we all agree on that atleast? Either make him weaker like the YJ,less control over power levels like how Jon was teased,or changed or mutated to bring a new positive negative to the clone.

In the Reign movie Lex did say he had "extras" to the clone,course he turned around and made it sound like he was talking about his intelligence,but that might not what he meant.

On the YJ show genomorphs have been said to all have some kind of mental power,I know I read or watched it somewhere.
    Also on YJ metagenese in humans are running rampant,SB is part human,and his human DNA could have been changed enough to give him the potential for the metagene.and even though we never seen it they could have easily filled his pod with tar,just like Brions was,"off camera" to appear later on.
    Also a mother box could open possibilities,they can heal,but also do many other things,and he does have a empathic type relationship with new God tech.

I'm thinking that if your trying to create a clone of superman and you are starting at a disadvantage,as in using human DNA to fill gaps,then wouldn't you in turn want to include ways to make your clone as powerful as it could be.

Btw TTK can be used as a TOTAL basis of his powers like kesels or lobdells versions,BUT it can also be used as a "extra" added and shown as a extra ability like heat vision.it doesn't have to be a all powerful ability,it could be shown as a power that helps bridge the gaps for his flaws.

Convergence superboy was shown with all the kryptonian powers AND tactile telekinesis,and using it very close to the way I would want it used.

I personally don't want SB to have the full kryptonian powerset and at superman levels,I want some flaw in how they had to make him.that will give him "struggle" and it will lead to "overcoming" his flaws.thats what heroic journeys are made of.

Kon93

Kon93

Inked

Kon93

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jpisWAQmu7g
    SB vs Eradicator in Reign

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9GV5bWgBS74
    SB vs Lobo on YJ (course with the team also)

Kon93

This week in "kicking the crap out of conner"
    Last edited by Kon93; 01-21-2019 at 04:39 AM.

Kon93

I was bored, so I made these, sue me.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post

Inked
    this should've been the new suit

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    this should've been the new suit
    Atleast closer for sure.
    On the new comic suit he has extra yellow lines, so having black inside the S could have worked and still conveyed the original suit, because of the balance.

I think the suit from the Reign movie is a pretty cool update for a original suit. Over time slowly make it look looser or worn, like his new comic suit.

I will admit I was hoping they would keep him aged appropriate with where he was last(in his last series before Flashpoint), but with him moving away from the mini superman thing and getting back to a clearly and easi y identifiable personality.

Incredible Member

Atleast closer for sure.
    On the new comic suit he has extra yellow lines, so having black inside the S could have worked and still conveyed the original suit, because of the balance.

I think the suit from the Reign movie is a pretty cool update for a original suit. Over time slowly make it look looser or worn, like his new comic suit.

I will admit I was hoping they would keep him aged appropriate with where he was last(in his last series before Flashpoint), but with him moving away from the mini superman thing and getting back to a clearly and easi y identifiable personality.
    I would've been so happy if they gave him the reign suit. I heard Gleason was the one that wanted to bring back his 90s look.

I'm still grateful this is all happening tho and it seems as if he has most of his history intact.

Kon93

I would've been so happy if they gave him the reign suit. I heard Gleason was the one that wanted to bring back his 90s look.

I'm still grateful this is all happening tho and it seems as if he has most of his history intact.
    Yeah the Reign suit imo "feels" more like his original suit than the new comic suit does, and it was made as a punk version of the original.

I wonder what order his history will be laid out though. We know he is getting the conner Kent and small town time somehow back.... But with a leather jacket.i wonder if he has any of his Hawaii time back, or they are sticking with the above and throwing in some lex

Astonishing Member

Yeah the Reign suit imo "feels" more like his original suit than the new comic suit does, and it was made as a punk version of the original.

I wonder what order his history will be laid out though. We know he is getting the conner Kent and small town time somehow back.... But with a leather jacket.i wonder if he has any of his Hawaii time back, or they are sticking with the above and throwing in some lex
    Based on the images, it seems pretty likely that Conner is going to have a "new version" of his story. After all, he never used these clothes in the past.

This "new version" probably has things in common with his Pre-Flaspoint story, but I really doubt it includes all the events.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Based on the images, it seems pretty likely that Conner is going to have a "new version" of his story. After all, he never used these clothes in the past.

This "new version" probably has things in common with his Pre-Flaspoint story, but I really doubt it includes all the events.
    Well yeah, history can't be as cleanly put back together where everything works anymore, or Atleast they don't want it that way.

I don't mind them cleaning up inconsistencies or adding things that were rectoned in later into this new beginning for him.

We know he is doing the conner in small town thing, and we see him wearing a black leather jacket, 2 things separate in the past, but now doesn't have to be.

Incredible Member

I wouldn’t be surprised if his history is just ROS,YJ and Geoff’s run with the character

Kon93

I wouldn’t be surprised if his history is just ROS,YJ and Geoff’s run with the character
    TT and superboy series that Geoff wrote are probably both in, so that leaves his Hawaii time, which encapsulates actual more time than all the rest, is the unknown if it's in or not.