Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    thank you guys for all the info on all the Kon superboys versions. Sounds quite complicated lol.

It sure is, but the good news is that all the different versions are getting closer together in origin and powers. They all have a mix of lex and superman and all have some level of kryptonain power, and that's a good start to getting that unified version I have been wanting for awhile now.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    New52 Superboy was not directly a clone of Jon, he was a 45% Clark 45% Lois and 10% another Alien Race...
    And its also important to say that while Pre-Flashpoint Kon-El was the name of a "cousin" of Kal-El on Krypton, in NEW52 Supergirl called him Kon-El (which was "Abomination of the House of El).

I liked the NEW52 BUT!!!

1. His invulnerability and strenght level was ridiculous weak (it would have been better if it would be at a normal Kryptonian level)
    2. He was to much a one trick pony (besides Full TK, he should have had Electrokinesis or so)
    3. They made some beings invulnerable against Telekinesis and this made him even more weak
    4. I was never a fan of the touch limited senses...

I would have liked NEW52 Superboy with

Kryptonian Strenght,durability,senses,invulnerability and Full Telekinesis and Elektrokinesis...
    New 52 Kon was smart, confident, and didn't give a shit about what ppl thought.....of anything.
    Conscious control over his power
    TK hyper acceleration
    TTK senses(microcellular vibration and tactile instant total remote viewing and scanning)
    Mental attack feedback
    Mental communication and telepathy Atleast on a base physical level.

Kon93

Question--do you think SB should live as close to normal a life that he can, or live a very adventurous, not normal life?

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Question--do you think SB should live as close to normal a life that he can, or live a very adventurous, not normal life?
    I like the idea of ​​conner living with the teen titans and having adventures with them

Astonishing Member

The type of life that Conner would have probably depends on the comic where he appears.

In a team book with the other YJ4, Conner will likely live a very adventurous life, since there isn't so much space for nomal life in this kind of comic.

However, if Conner has a solo book, it's more likely he will have a normal life at some point.
    Last edited by Konja7; 02-15-2019 at 09:17 PM.

Kon93

salvage title motorcycle insurance

I'm gonna put this here so u all can see how bad ass it is

What's with the motorcycle insurance link? Am i missing something?

Also is that official? If so the proportion seem quite off and his body seems weirdly shaped.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    What's with the motorcycle insurance link? Am i missing something?

Also is that official? If so the proportion seem quite off and his body seems weirdly shaped.

It's the image uploading site I go on, it does that to all my pics lol.

It's not official, it's fan art, and awesome fan art

Jon or Kara are the ones I think who should try to “blend in” with Secret ID’s. Kon should embrace the celebrity of being a public hero imo, that would give him a niche in the Superfamily that would be his own. I didn’t like him turning into Clark Jr. in Johns Adventure Comics.

Jesus this picture is beyond badass. that's how you announce a character

Astonishing Member

Bendis practically confirmed in reddit that the 2 Superboys isn't permanent. One of them will change his identity:

Question: Secondly, with 2 Robins and 2 Superboys, will we see a name change for 1 from each set or will they all operate simultaneously but on separate teams? (ie- Jon/Damian with TT and Conner/Tim with YJ)

Bendis: And yes, there will be some rebranding and some new looks. Change is good!

Bendis does not specify which of the two will change, but I suspect Conner is going to change his identity, since I think Tim will also change his identity.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Bendis practically confirmed in reddit that the 2 Superboys isn't permanent. One of them will change his identity:

Question: Secondly, with 2 Robins and 2 Superboys, will we see a name change for 1 from each set or will they all operate simultaneously but on separate teams? (ie- Jon/Damian with TT and Conner/Tim with YJ)

Bendis: And yes, there will be some rebranding and some new looks. Change is good!

Bendis does not specify which of the two will change, but I suspect Conner is going to change his identity, since I think Tim will also change his identity.
    Didn't tim already just changed back to robin. With all the forshadowings and his own interview admissions. I could see jon changing his name. It could go either way. Besides, Jon is older than Kon now(i think)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Didn't tim already just changed back to robin. With all the forshadowings and his own interview admissions. I could see jon changing his name. It could go either way. Besides, Jon is older than Kon now(i think)
    Yeah, Tim is Robin now. Bendis wants to use nostalgia for Young Justice.

However, it's pretty unlikely Damian will stop to be Robin (he is quite promoted in this identity). So, it's more likely Tim will change his superhero name again. Also, Bart is Impulse now.

I think it's more likely the YJ crew will change their names.

Jon seems to be 17, but we don't know the exact age of Conner (he should be 16 or 17).
    Last edited by Konja7; 02-20-2019 at 05:29 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I don't think Jon's older. Bendis will only play that card once and that's with Damian. Jon will continue being the baby in his family.

Since Kon always hated being called Superboy, it makes sense for him to have a name change.

Kon93