Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Dude made an insta post recreating an iconic Conner pose. He raped the back of his shirt with yellow tape to mimic the S. Love his enthusiasm.

Taped, he said taped lol.

Here it is, and yes I am so fucking happy

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post

LOL my bad, typo.

Kon93

Man not much talk here, everywhere else online there is so much buzz about this Pic, but hey let's go back to our ship wars and a character that will probably be a throway character in a year

Astonishing Member

Man not much talk here, everywhere else online there is so much buzz about this Pic, but hey let's go back to our ship wars and a character that will probably be a throway character in a year
    What character are you speaking?

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    What character are you speaking?

The superman forum is all about superman with Lois or Diana, or about Jon turned into a 17 year old. Here you can't even tell that the rest of the net are buzzing about this Instagram Pic.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Granted there wasn't much doubt to begin with, but here's a hard confirm that Conner is still a clone of Superman and Lex.

I've got a very specific theory on what Bendis and future writers plan to do with Conner's story that's very likely to ruffle some feathers on here and elsewhere, so I'm gonna hold off till the issue comes out. But all I'll just say I'll have my popcorn at the ready lol

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Granted there wasn't much doubt to begin with, but here's a hard confirm that Conner is still a clone of Superman and Lex.

I've got a very specific theory on what Bendis and future writers plan to do with Conner's story that's very likely to ruffle some feathers on here and elsewhere, so I'm gonna hold off till the issue comes out. But all I'll just say I'll have my popcorn at the ready lol

PM me your idea.

Thought that cover had the added descriptions from a fan?

PM me your idea.
    No offence intended, but I'd rather keep it on the low for now. It could end up being nothing at all, and if that's the case you'd have gotten worked up for nothing. Feel me?

Thought that cover had the added descriptions from a fan?
    Nah, not to my knowledge. Bendis retweeted this from a person who read it already. Conner is for sure still a clone of Lex and Superman.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

People thought there was a chance otherwise? The Reign of the Supermen movie should've drilled it into everyone: Kon will always be a Lex/Clark clone. I get why, it's an easy source of drama and angst. I just don't want Kon to wallow in it.

The superman forum is all about superman with Lois or Diana, or about Jon turned into a 17 year old. Here you can't even tell that the rest of the net are buzzing about this Instagram Pic.
    We exist in a bubble for sure. If it's any consolation I'm excited as hell for the Year of Kon. It's great to have our boy back, and I love homages to that iconic Kon cover.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Is this guy going to be kon in the titans tv series ?is there any front pics of him? What is his name? Is he a well known name?

Superman and Lex have a child together...

I ship this.

lol not really, but I love the irony.

Astonishing Member

Well, this forum has a mixed reception about Titans. Also, I think this image appear only in this thread, where only Superboy fans enter regularly. So, it isn't so weird people in this forum don't react.

Honestly, the Pic doesn't excite me (the actor only shows his back). I think I will be more excited when I see him in a complete suit.

Incredible Member

It could be worse. At least people talk here about anything, supergirls thread is like nonexistent. I don't even know what she's doing now, last I heard she and Krypto went into space for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    It could be worse. At least people talk here about anything, supergirls thread is like nonexistent. I don't even know what she's doing now, last I heard she and Krypto went into space for something.
    Her ongoing is actually really good, I highly recommend it. But Kon has been the more popular character than Kara in part due to Kara not really being a thing until recently. She missed out on most of Post-Crisis due to DC’s stupid Last Son of Krypton rule. Meanwhile Kon was paling around with Young Justice and the Titans.

Guess who found a preview for Young Justice issue 3......

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...ice-3#/slide/1