Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Has someone already read Young Justice 4?

Could someone if he already read it, please post (as spoiler) the informations which we get from this issue? Because in a review I saw Bart asking Conners wife many questions, including questions about the baby....

Incredible Member

From yj#4

spoilers:
    https://imgur.com/a/96xKPp8
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Conner's wife doesn't answer anything is barely in the book. Its more based on Ameythst. Conner and Bart break the team out and now Conner is trying to get the team out of Gem World.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Darkcrusade25; 04-02-2019 at 09:32 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    From yj#4

spoilers:
    https://imgur.com/a/96xKPp8
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Conner's wife doesn't answer anything is barely in the book. Its more based on Ameythst. Conner and Bart break the team out and now Conner is trying to get the team out of Gem World.
    end of spoilers
    To bad, Bart asked the right questions...

Did Conner have his powers back or?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    To bad, Bart asked the right questions...

Did Conner have his powers back or?
    spoilers:
    seems like he never lost them. he one shotted the guy from last issue and this issue picked up concrete to rescue Tim and Cassie.
    end of spoilers

One thing fromYJ #4 that was interesting, spoilers:
    Conner’s child is a daughter named Martha. I wonder if she’s the person everyone assumed is Jon’s sister from the future visions in Superman? And nice that he named her Martha, so we have namesakes for both Kent’s. Maybe he brings her back and Clark and Lois take her in?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Conner’s child is a daughter named Martha. I wonder if she’s the person everyone assumed is Jon’s sister from the future visions in Superman? And nice that he named her Martha, so we have namesakes for both Kent’s. Maybe he brings her back and Clark and Lois take her in?
    end of spoilers
    It's definitely a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    No, I don't think so. Nice theory though. In the dream, she calls Supes/Clark dad. She would've called him grandfather or some variation. Plus Conner and wife aren't their.
    end of spoilers

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    spoilers:
    No, I don't think so. Nice theory though. In the dream, she calls Supes/Clark dad. She would've called him grandfather or some variation. Plus Conner and wife aren't their.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Not necessarily. If Clark and Lois take her in than raise her, its entirely possible that she could see Clark as more of a father than grandfather.
    end of spoilers

Kon93

folks just letting you know armor doesn't completely dissamble like that, even in comics, with just a regular punch, that's some good ol trademarked TTK right there

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    folks just letting you know armor doesn't completely dissamble like that, even in comics, with just a regular punch, that's some good ol trademarked TTK right there
    I think it's too soon to be sure.

It could be TTK, but it could be just a weird way to draw super strength.

We don't see the lights of TTK, but it could be to mantain the situation ambiguous.

Mighty Member

I have some questions:

1. Do they explain from where he got his old Superboy Outfit? He was teleported there with the black Shirt so it doesnt make sense that he is wearing now the old Superboy Outfit made out of earth material....They say that its material coming from Earth..

2. I really LOVE Impulse in general, but in the scenes which I have seen in this Issue he is to much over the top for me....This scene with the wife was to much for me....
    Here I missed the "Kid Flash" personality who was more calm...
    I mean you see clearly that Conners wife doesnt know how to answer etc.

3. I am really,really scared how they will deal with Conner,his baby and his wife when they are on Earth..
    Because Conner didnt finish High-School, his wife worked on Gemworld....

So I dont know how they will live on Earth...Because moving in Kents Appartment is unrealistic since I dont believe that the appartment is big enough for 2 families..
    They dont have money to buy a farm and I hope that Conner doesnt work as farmer on earth...

I probably think it could be cool to see an interaction with Titans of Tomorrow so maybe Titans of Tomorrow Conner giving Rebirth Conner some money to adjust his life or so...

I would love to see something like this were Conner,Cassie,Bart..... get more than enough money to live their life as "normal teenagers" so Conner could buy a house or so, finish High School etc.

Astonishing Member

If and when Conner returns to earth, I don't think you need to worry about how he's going to earn a living. I'm sure he'll get by just fine. The farming thing may not be what any of us envisioned for the character but at least it's a skill he's harnessed while on Gemworld. It doesn't mean he'll return as a farmer. A thing to remember Clark is also a farmer but he's known more for being a reporter. Maybe there's other things Conner's learnt during his time away, we don't know much at this stage. I just feel like he won't be struggling in this area and it's not like super hero comics delve deep into matters of education or career paths unless it's something that's ingrained into the character's bio like Clark and Lois being reporters.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I think it's too soon to be sure.

It could be TTK, but it could be just a weird way to draw super strength.

We don't see the lights of TTK, but it could be to mantain the situation ambiguous.
    Did they show the lights all the time?

I dont remember, but I think in the first issues in Reign of the Supermen, he let Cyborg Supermans Arm fall in pieces and there werent any lights or?

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    If and when Conner returns to earth, I don't think you need to worry about how he's going to earn a living. I'm sure he'll get by just fine. The farming thing may not be what any of us envisioned for the character but at least it's a skill he's harnessed while on Gemworld. It doesn't mean he'll return as a farmer. A thing to remember Clark is also a farmer but he's known more for being a reporter. Maybe there's other things Conner's learnt during his time away, we don't know much at this stage. I just feel like he won't be struggling in this area and it's not like super hero comics delve deep into matters of education or career paths unless it's something that's ingrained into the character's bio like Clark and Lois being reporters.
    Did they already announce how long the Young Justice Series is or is it like Superman,Batman etc. with no end (at the moment..)

He will return on Earth, I am pretty sure about this-because it was already stated that Conner and Jon will meet and one of them will get a new Codename...

Theoretically (in the real world) you need a certain degree for anything...Farmer is an exception...
    Besides not finishing High school etc. seems a bit of a downgrade for the character, especially when he is around with people like Tim Drake,Cyborg,Batman... who are very smart....
    And its also strange because Clark and Kara were always displayed as very smart people, especially Pre-Crisis Kara has often displayed to be a genius, maybe at Tim Drakes Level....
    And because of him being a mix out of Clark and Lex I always thougt that he should also be at a genius level..

Here I have to say that I prefer the Young Justice Anime Series Idea where Conner (seemingly) finished High School and works as a mechanic..
    Its the way better solution-in terms of intelligence the Young Justice Anime Version seems also to be the smartest Version, if you exclude the NEW52 Superboy who had a genius level intellect....

I also dont understand why they draw him so thin (when he was shown to be on Earth)....If you look at old comics he was between 180-220 pounds at tbe time he was wearing the black shirt in the Pre-Flashpoint Comics...

I am very interesting which strenght level they give him-the strenght level and the body size always changed DRAMATICALLY over the time...
    I am also very interested which Super-Powers he would show and if he is probably at the moment only able to work with TTK, because of the red Sun..
    I dont know if its still actual, but for a while he didnt need Sun for TTK...but I think that was at the Time as he was a Meta-Human...

I also hope that they bring back a bit of old Conner, letting him use Quotes of Punk,Hardrock Songs,Films etc.

Astonishing Member

Did they show the lights all the time?

I dont remember, but I think in the first issues in Reign of the Supermen, he let Cyborg Supermans Arm fall in pieces and there werent any lights or?
    I don't know much about Superboy in Reign of the Supermen (I know more about Johns Superboy), but I have understood his TTK was used to imitate super strenght at that time, so the lights shouldn't appear at that time.

That's why I say a lack of lights could be used to cause confusion. Maybe Bendis doesn't want to reveal his TTK so clearly.

That said, it's also possible that it's just Super Strenght and a weird drawing for the destruction of an armor.

Did they already announce how long the Young Justice Series is or is it like Superman,Batman etc. with no end (at the moment..)
    Young Justice seems to be an ongoing comic as Superman and Batman.

However, the drop in sales can be worrisome:

Young Justice #1 73,952
    Young Justice #2 37,081
    Last edited by Konja7; 04-04-2019 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Young Justice seems to be an ongoing comic as Superman and Batman.

However, the drop in sales can be worrisome:

Young Justice #1 73,952
    Young Justice #2 37,081
    It was announced as the only ongoing Wonder Comics book. And that drop isn’t as bad as it looks considering the first issue had like 7 covers.